Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Depends. Maybe immortality, or knowledge. Depending on the means I would just wait for the next time they can be used (if possible) and use it to change the world.
Why would you want to live forever?That's absolutely miserable...tons of emotional mileage, tons of hysteria...tons of psychological trauma.All packed into one human, you'd want it to end, dude.

You want knowledge, well, go read something.Haha...

"change the world"...into what?

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,840๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why would you want to live forever?That's absolutely miserable...tons of emotional mileage, tons of hysteria...tons of psychological trauma.All packed into one human, you'd want it to end, dude.

You want knowledge, well, go read something.Haha...

"change the world"...into what?
1. Who are you to assume what I would or would't want?

2. You are missing the point. I mean knowledge that we as humans may never attain.

3. I don't know, end world hunger/war? Depends on how I felt if ever put in that position.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1. Who are you to assume what I would or would't want?
Wait, am I mistaken, or did you NOT just say you would wish for immortality?Please don't victimize yourself.
2. You are missing the point. I mean knowledge that we as humans may never attain.
Bro, you didn't say all of that. You said "knowledge", so how was I suppose to assume that was the point?

3. I don't know, end world hunger/war? Depends on how I felt if ever put in that position.
You just want everything to be perfect and seemingly kumbaya...keeping people from learning their lessons.

Stay out of it, cause you don't have the answers. And, ironically, if you did, you'd stay out of it.