Tazzilla88

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this is a gauntlet type deal. We're assuming when a bijuu is mortally wounded it's energy dissipates over the earth and they are defeated
For the summons there are Katsuyu, bunta, and manda
They will start against shukaku and work their way to kurama.
Location 5 kage vs madara
Mindset: to kill
Knowledge none
Restrictions bijuudama.

Bonus with the addition of Baku, all other toad and snake summons, and monkey king emma tbb are allowed and emma has all feats from anime/video game

How far do the legendary summons make it in scenario one.

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They won't get past the Hachibi w/o bonus, so the max they can get his until there. Without bonus i don't see them defeating the 6-tails.
Note: I'm not aware of Enma's other 'feats' =D
The first three should be relatively easy.

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what feats are they?
Quote from Tazzilla88: "...emma has all feats from anime/video game...". In the games even Tenten can defeat Madara. What i meant with that is that in the games characters have other stuff up their sleeve, for gameplay purposes. Tazzilla88 decided to include those but i don't know the Enma from the games :dunno:

Last edited:

Tazzilla88

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quote from Tazzilla88: "...emma has all feats from anime/video game...". In the games even Tenten can defeat Madara. What i meant with that is that in the games characters have other stuff up their sleeve, for gameplay purposes. Tazzilla88 decided to include those but i don't know the Enma from the games :dunno:
The feats I was specifically referring to were the feats from the most recent game which involved him in his diamond form being long enough to smack the kyuubi and hard enough to hurt the kyuubi. It was the fight scene in which Kurama was pushed out of the village. The game expanded on that and without that expansion Enma's shown abilities put him dramatically behind all the other summons. But when a toad can use him as a weapon , he gains more utility.

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the tailed beast bomb for Biju with less tails is a feat given to the Biju later. Earlier it appeared that only the eight and nine tails can use such Chakra masses. Later I was surprised the two tails used a tailed beast bomb with a mountain busting effect like of the other Biju up to 7 tails. Maybe Shukaku can do it as well now. To be honest, I don't see many differences between the tailed beasts with two to seven tails.

Last edited:

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The feats I was specifically referring to were the feats from the most recent game which involved him in his diamond form being long enough to smack the kyuubi and hard enough to hurt the kyuubi. It was the fight scene in which Kurama was pushed out of the village. The game expanded on that and without that expansion Enma's shown abilities put him dramatically behind all the other summons. But when a toad can use him as a weapon , he gains more utility.
Those would be precious feats for Enma, i found him so cool when he appeared. I think Kishi kinda wasted him as a summon :| but i hope to see him along with Hiruzen during the war xd
OT: With those pseudo feats they probably defeat Hachibi, knowing it can hurt Kurama he would be even more damaged and with all the other summons he can probably be restrained, unless he uses this: . But i can see the summons pulling it off.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel like if the Tailed Beasts' exude thier maximum potentiality — the Summons, wouldn't stand much of chance.. tbh.

Probably a Prime Perfect % Slug Katsuyu, but other than that, I don't really see them standing much of a chance, in all honesty.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like if the Tailed Beasts' exude thier maximum potentiality — the Summons, wouldn't stand much of chance.. tbh.

Probably a Prime Perfect % Slug Katsuyu, but other than that, I don't really see them standing much of a chance, in all honesty.
bunta held down the kyubi
You must be registered for see images

Their not that much weaker then the bjuu

summons that being

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the physical might of Manda, the attacks of Bunta and the acid of Katsuyu, they should make it through all of them.

Tye only difficulties will be Kokuo, who would heavily injure Manda with a horn and Kurama, likewise with a bite. Should Manda heal, then theyake it through. If Manda does not heal, then they may die to Kurama.

The bonus round is too much. Fukasaku and Shima showcased powerful elemental attacks that can beat any of the tailed beasts.