Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Yes, yes I Know, But this is quite difficult to get used to"

Zero turns to the Royal Knights and bowed once more.

"Nice to make your acquaintance. As I'm a close combat fighter myself, we'll be seeing a lot of each other"
Eh.. well, we got those dudes here..

You like fist combat, ha?
Lets test that!

They said as they rushed toward Zero, Tanukisura overlaying Gamisura as he delivered a side kick at a low stench while Tanukisura arced a punch from the opposite direction.
Look out!

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Zero sighed as the Vulture knights attack him from opposite directions. He has to fight the urge to draw his weapons.

As the kick came Zero simply jumped forwards toward his attackers. This allowed his not only to evade the low kick, but also render the punch ineffective due to his close proximity to Tanukisura. Zero lands on in hands and performs a spinning whirlwind kick the sends the Knights flying backwards from him.

"Shall we continue?"

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero sighed as the Vulture knights attack him from opposite directions. He has to fight the urge to draw his weapons.

As the kick came Zero simply jumped forwards toward his attackers. This allowed his not only to evade the low kick, but also render the punch ineffective due to his close proximity to Tanukisura. Zero lands on in hands and performs a spinning whirlwind kick the sends the Knights flying backwards from him.

"Shall we continue?"
As they were pushed back they each hold a leg with their wing's fingers, regaining balance with the help of their other wings to then deliver a side kick, in different direction but right before hitting Zero, they paused from it and jumped back.
That's a small showcase of our strength, kid. We are looking forward to fight along your side.
Talk about yourself, brother. I wanted someone stronger to fight.

"See you later, guys!" Tomoko said as the vultures puffed away. "Shall we try again with the trio now? One at a time, remember!

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Zero raised his arms to block the kicks before realizing that the knights had stopped their attack and retreated.

"Stronger? Oh I'll show you-"

He was cut off by a puff of smoke as they vanished. He had to wonder if the rest of the Vultures would annoy him as the previous ones did.

He wiped the blood from his already bleeding thumb onto the giant fan and swung it with the intent of summoning Trisura, The Aqu-A-ssassin-.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero raised his arms to block the kicks before realizing that the knights had stopped their attack and retreated.

"Stronger? Oh I'll show you-"

He was cut off by a puff of smoke as they vanished. He had to wonder if the rest of the Vultures would annoy him as the previous ones did.

He wiped the blood from his already bleeding thumb onto the giant fan and swung it with the intent of summoning Trisura, The Aqu-A-ssassin-.
A cyan blue large vulture appears, she looked into his own soul as their eyes met. That scary calmness and presence was appealing on her summoner. She then "broke the ice" and starting converting: "I imagine you are a new summoner, correct? Amusing. You seem like a nice person.".

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
"Indeed I Am"

Zero relaxed a bit as Trisura spoke. So She was the only Vulture so far the hadn't whisked him into the air or attacked him upon sight, and he had high hopes for her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you"

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Indeed I Am"

Zero relaxed a bit as Trisura spoke. So She was the only Vulture so far the hadn't whisked him into the air or attacked him upon sight, and he had high hopes for her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you"
"Well, then. I shall now go back to my work, summon me whenever you are in need." Trisura said as she puffed away. Tomoko always freaked out from her calm nature.. She's just too good to be a vulture..

"Then shall we continue? Summon the other two, one after another"

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
"I'll do just that" Zero quickly answered as she puffed away.

Zero pulls out a kunai and presses it against his thumbs while focusing Katon chakra into the blade so that the wounds cauterize, preventing massive blood loss. He only leaves the most recent wound open and wipes the blood from it onto the giant fan and swung it with the intent of summoning Gitasura of The Crimson Mountains

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I'll do just that" Zero quickly answered as she puffed away.

Zero pulls out a kunai and presses it against his thumbs while focusing Katon chakra into the blade so that the wounds cauterize, preventing massive blood loss. He only leaves the most recent wound open and wipes the blood from it onto the giant fan and swung it with the intent of summoning Gitasura of The Crimson Mountains
Gitasura burst out of the smoke bomb toward Tomoko before he realized who she was, and identify her as a friend, not an enemy. "Oh, Tomoko! Why was I summoned agains-" He asked then concluded as the dust from his feathers reflected toward Tomoko causing her to caught as she was caught off-guard. "A new signer!"
"*Caughts* Y-Yes, man, Zero summoned yah.."

"Oh, sorry about that.." He apologized to Tomoko and turned to Zero "Greetings, I am Gitasura of the Crimson mountains."

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Zero placed a one hand over his mouth and fanned away the dust before him with the other.

"Nice to meet you Gitasura. I'm Zero, the new signer. I look forward to working with you."

Zero held out his hand to the Vulture, attempting a handshake.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero placed a one hand over his mouth and fanned away the dust before him with the other.

"Nice to meet you Gitasura. I'm Zero, the new signer. I look forward to working with you."

Zero held out his hand to the Vulture, attempting a handshake.
Gitasura extend his talon toward Zero, shaking his hand as it greeted "The pleasure is all mine, sir.". He then puffed away.

Tomoko then tilted her head down at the fan, asking him to form the last summoning with no word said.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero lost all intentions of shaking his hand and simply bowed.

"And I cut things. I look forward to working with you"
"That would be interesting, yeah.." Qusura answered without reacting to the summoners bow and simply pooled away.

"Okay, you are done training with me, for zapdos, get Necron to teach you that summon. Congratulations new summoner." Tomoko congratulated her friend.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Zero Sat down and sighed, his shoulders sagged as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

"Thanks for everything Tomoko. I'll make good use of the Vultures"

After he rested a bit and bandaged his thumbs he got up to leave.

"Well then, I'll be off"