Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Question:
It can only ever be focused on one person at a time. again, probably leniency making a PCCJ that could be a new style of Leggimens, that allows you to focus on a wide variety of people.

A rank of Legilimency is probably a lot better for NW RP style, doing missions of looking at an NPC's history. say for example right now you catch the key NPC then read their history. but this can only be actively done to search their past with an A rank tech. B rank is more like a currently present what are they thinking now.

Another reminder that once you choose it for your bio, you can only use that, unless/untill you update your bio. you cannot use both on the same bio at the same time. (unless perhaps you have an object that was a pccj that bypassed the rules somehow, like a hat that blocks in coming chakra etc)

ok last tech. pretty nicely made, and pretty versatile if not a little outdated now.
Again, give me one last break down of the strengths, weaknesses and the difference between light wizards and dark wizards.

( Shutsubotsu ) - Apparition
Apparition:
-Strength: Can basically teleport to another location. Flight can be used to move twice their speed. Flight is passive.
-Weakness: Can't use Apparition after usage of Flight for two turns each usage of Flight. After usage of Apparition can't be used for four turns. S rank can only be used three times per match.

Question: With usage of Apparition can't be used for four turns that doesn't go for Flight right?

Question: Flight can be used passively and be used to evade other jutsus correct?

Light Wizard: Can only use Apparition.

Dark Wizard: Can use Apparition and Flight.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Apparition:
-Strength: Can basically teleport to another location. Flight can be used to move twice their speed. Flight is passive.
-Weakness: Can't use Apparition after usage of Flight for two turns each usage of Flight. After usage of Apparition can't be used for four turns. S rank can only be used three times per match.

Question: With usage of Apparition can't be used for four turns that doesn't go for Flight right?

Question: Flight can be used passively and be used to evade other jutsus correct?

Light Wizard: Can only use Apparition.

Dark Wizard: Can use Apparition and Flight.
Q1: So, its a bit tricky but, Mid range apperition (A rank) has a 4 turn cool down. Long range (s rank) has a 3 turn cool down but additional restrictions. B rank flight is double the amount of turns used for flight. so using B rank flight for one turn to avoid a tech means a 2 turn cooldown. then from then on its double like normal. 2 turn is 4 turn cd etc.

And yes, as long as your speed is higher than that of the speed on the jutsu, you can use it to dodge techniques. This was more effective before jutsu rules and freeform dodging being allowed.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Q1: So, its a bit tricky but, Mid range apperition (A rank) has a 4 turn cool down. Long range (s rank) has a 3 turn cool down but additional restrictions. B rank flight is double the amount of turns used for flight. so using B rank flight for one turn to avoid a tech means a 2 turn cooldown. then from then on its double like normal. 2 turn is 4 turn cd etc.

And yes, as long as your speed is higher than that of the speed on the jutsu, you can use it to dodge techniques. This was more effective before jutsu rules and freeform dodging being allowed.
Wait so flight can't used again right along with Apparition for two turns? This is one technique I want to be sure I have down pack. I'm going to go back through the jutsus and make sure I don't have anything else to ask.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Wait so flight can't used again right along with Apparition for two turns? This is one technique I want to be sure I have down pack. I'm going to go back through the jutsus and make sure I don't have anything else to ask.
Correct. "Flight is a passive B ranked ability, however usage of it means the user cannot Apparate within the next two turns or that same one. "

Note: A ranked usage denotes a short to Mid range usage. After each usage, the user cannot use for four turns.
Note: S rank usage denotes a long range movement, preventing usage of this for three turns and F rank Mahou spells in the same turn. S ranked variant can only be used 3 times in all.
Note: Only Dark Wizards can achieve flight and by choosing to use this, they cannot Apparate for two turns for every one turn usage of it, meaning if flight is used for two turns, they wont be able to use Apparition for 4 turns.

if you use flight in that turn, you cant have also apperated already (eg apperate somewhere then fly immediately). If you apperate you cannot use it again for 4 or 3 turns depending on which form you use.

Any other questions feel free to DM me or LoK and we can answer. But as for that, as far as I am aware, you have now finished your Kisei training.