0⚔️
He has several ways to kill her:

Water Bullet to the skull
You must be registered for see images
Decapitation
Literally fúcking drowning her...

And dont get me started on if Suigetsu has a water heavy location like Taka VS Bee.

Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hidan, Zetsu, Konan, Pain (unless Human Path can rip souls without grabbing him), Deidara, and Sasori (unless his poison works by mixing into Suigetsu's water).

That's 6/9, or 7/10 if you include Orochimaru (going by feats. He should know a Raiton jutsu, but he's never shown one).
I wonder how he react to Katsuyu acid or Katsuyus liquid form.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder how he react to Katsuyu acid or Katsuyus liquid form.
How does that affect who the strongest Kunoichi is? I mean, obviously Sakura would beat Kurotsuchi with her summon, but that's only applicable in a versus situation. If Sakura is the strongest because her summon is strong then she shouldn't be the strongest.

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is silly. Sakuras punch would easily send all of the water particles flying far apart, and his liquid blob form would not maintain a single form.

She could also just throw a rock on top of him, and bury him in the ground. He cannot reform if he cannot get to the surface where he would have enough empty space to put his body back into shape.

I mean, if you think about it, wouldn't suigetsu need all the water he is made of to come back together to reform? Nothing is stopping her brute strength from separating his water body to the point he can't find the other pieces.
_________________________________________________________________________________

All this assumes he does not magically just come back together from any distance.
Regardless, Katsuyu Acid negs him.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How does that affect who the strongest Kunoichi is? I mean, obviously Sakura would beat Kurotsuchi with her summon, but that's only applicable in a versus situation. If Sakura is the strongest because her summon is strong then she shouldn't be the strongest.
When I did I compare & contrast Katsuyu, her liquid form or her acid to any character being the strongest Kunochi? The response you just quoted was in reference to Necromancer saying Suigetsu's liquid form being polluted by other hostile liquids.

Kurotsuchi had and has nothing to do with that statement, TF?

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I did I compare & contrast Katsuyu, her liquid form or her acid to any character being the strongest Kunochi? The response you just quoted was in reference to Necromancer saying Suigetsu's liquid form being polluted by other hostile liquids.

Kurotsuchi had and has nothing to do with that statement, TF?
Ah, my bad. I glanced over the quote and assumed this was something else entirely.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Gated Lee a threshold that can't be surpassed? :lol Lee himself isn't even above Neji by the end of the war, and adult Lee is featless.
And so was/is everyone else when Shikamaru held that claim. And we saw what 7 and 8 gates can do if Lee mastered that or even 6/7 he's stronger than them especially Chojuro.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura wins.

Hydrification requires chakra if y’all didn’t know so he can't keep it up due to the shockwaves emitted from her strikes that would just keep him at bay, and a cycle begins.

If she disfigured the terrain several times while he’s in liquid form I don’t see how his reserves would keep up so she could simply outlast him seeing her chakra reserves are on a different calibre to his.

She won’t get drowned because this is the same girl who held her breath long enough to draw an explosive kunai and escape poison gas, she’ll just punch him off her face and he’ll be sent a considerable distance away and the cycle repeats until his reserves are low enough for her to bash his head in close-range.

I’m not bringing Katsuyu into this because Sakura solos alone, bringing Katsuyu wouldn’t be be nice.

He has several ways to kill her:

Water Bullet to the skull
She’s not going to stand there and watch, + Tobi has a 5 second opening before Suigetsu got the shot and he was distracted.

Decapitation
Again, she’s not going to stand there, she has evasion feats and once she gets a hand on his sword she snaps it in half.

Literally fúcking drowning her...
Nope, she’s held her breath long enough to draw out a kunai and dispel poison gas she’ll punch him off + the only time we’ve seen him drowning someone who’s physically strong was Juugo and he wasn’t even thinking straight, Sakura is smarter than suigetsu.

And dont get me started on if Suigetsu has a water heavy location like Taka VS Bee.
If she repeatedly destroys the terrain he’ll run out of chakra eventually.

Last edited:

Mensa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura wins.

Hydrification requires chakra so he can't keep it up due to the shockwaves emitted from her strikes that would just keep him at bay.

If she replicated what she did with the juubi clones I don’t see how hydrification will bring back all the water segments fast enough or she could simply outlast him seeing her chakra reserves are on a different calibre to his. She won’t get drowned because she has the water affinity and has shown the ability to control amounts of water with her palms.

loooool you can't be serious

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hidan, Zetsu, Konan, Pain (unless Human Path can rip souls without grabbing him), Deidara, and Sasori (unless his poison works by mixing into Suigetsu's water).

That's 6/9, or 7/10 if you include Orochimaru (going by feats. He should know a Raiton jutsu, but he's never shown one).
I wasn't disagreeing. I was actually laughing at how funny that sounded. Like him standing there and not getting soloed even though he's weaker than them.

And your analysis seems fair. Though Pain with Asura path would blow him up. With enough fire-power, his liquidation can be rendered useless, which Asura Path has since it's technically a mechanical human with various weapons of destruction.

As for the others, I think Suigetsu circumvents them easily.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a bad matchup for Sakura who is primarily a cqc type. Literally her best bet would be destroying the terrain around her and using the debris to her advantage. Even then...

7/10 matches I’d give to Suigetsu

FlyingRaijinLVL2

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura wins.

Hydrification requires chakra if y’all didn’t know so he can't keep it up due to the shockwaves emitted from her strikes that would just keep him at bay, and a cycle begins.

If she disfigured the terrain several times while he’s in liquid form I don’t see how his reserves would keep up so she could simply outlast him seeing her chakra reserves are on a different calibre to his.

She won’t get drowned because this is the same girl who held her breath long enough to draw an explosive kunai and escape poison gas, she’ll just punch him off her face and he’ll be sent a considerable distance away and the cycle repeats until his reserves are low enough for her to bash his head in close-range.

I’m not bringing Katsuyu into this because Sakura solos alone, bringing Katsuyu wouldn’t be be nice.

She’s not going to stand there and watch, + Tobi has a 5 second opening before Suigetsu got the shot and he was distracted.

Again, she’s not going to stand there, she has evasion feats and once she gets a hand on his sword she snaps it in half.

Nope, she’s held her breath long enough to draw out a kunai and dispel poison gas she’ll punch him off + the only time we’ve seen him drowning someone who’s physically strong was Juugo and he wasn’t even thinking straight, Sakura is smarter than suigetsu.

If she repeatedly destroys the terrain he’ll run out of chakra eventually.
You're a Sakura fan so theres clearly no point in even trying to debate, but hell I've got some spare time on my hands. Suigetsu is much faster than Sakura, refer to this thread:
The "five second opening" for water gun was not present in the manga, I simply used a gif because they look nice. In the manga he both aimed and shot in the same panel with no visible delay to be found:
All in the same scan, you can see that when smashed to oblivion: Suigetsu was still capable of wrapping his water bubble around Jugo's head. Also, you can see that he clearly does not need to be attached to the water bubble to sustain it. However even if he did, and Sakura was able to retaliate by punching him, he'd survive it.

Both of these guys go for kill moves, Suigetsu goes decapitation and Sakura with her CES punches. I wonder who'd win, the faster opponent with the ability to one shot or the slower one. Oh wait, CES punches literally wouldnt kill Suigetsu anyways. Sakura does not win this in any way shape or form. Oh, and the "*insert characters name here* wont just stand there" argument works both ways. But when Suigetsu is the faster one here, its clear whos attacks will be landing.

Lastly, how does destroying the terrain stop this enormous water beast from sitting on her?

Last edited: