Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Two words: Captain Boomerang.....lol look fire
Also people that marketed BvS take lessons from people that have worked on SS...."We've had character TV spots, we've had 3 or 4 official trailers. We've had character trailers for Deadshot, Harley and Joker. We've had pictures, and pictures, and more pictures. We've had toys released and now this trailer which reveals even more stuff. After all of that, I'm going to be going into the theatre having no ****ing idea what the film is about, besides the obvious things" was too lazy to type that out....

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This looks ****ing awesome and loads of fun. This might be the best superhero movie of the year if they pull it right. But batman vs superman was great in the theaters too.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It may be too early to say for sure but I think this movie will be the standard DC follows with their movies moving forward.
Geoff Johns is taking over DCEU.....IMO Flash will be the movie to lookout for(Geoff John wrote Flash rebirth).....that or Aquaman since I love the director for that movie.....wait batman will be directed by Ben and written by Geoff Johns and Ben.....I CANT PICK!!!!!

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Geoff Johns is taking over DCEU.....IMO Flash will be the movie to lookout for(Geoff John wrote Flash rebirth).....that or Aquaman since I love the director for that movie.....wait batman will be directed by Ben and written by Geoff Johns and Ben.....I CANT PICK!!!!!
Let's hope he succedes!