Not open for further replies.

NarutoBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im saying there should be specific people to deal with questions and answers.
they have like a different colour of name and should be paid in membership.
these members should be experienced with at least 1000 posts. Im just saying y'all dont have to like it

Trinky

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see why people should have to be paid for it xD staff members aren't paid. It's a voluntary thing. I hope to be able to contribute like that someday. ^_^

xjimbox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a open forum for people who want to discuss naruto and other things. Why make it so someone who won't know or understand the topic post but someone else who isn't doesn't have many posts can make a comment or help because he's been restricted

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was a village called myobokuzan that had experienced members who answered all these types of questions quickly and correctly.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was a village called myobokuzan that had experienced members who answered all these types of questions quickly and correctly.
On the other hand they bullied members, participated in rep wars, etc etc. Hum... quite the usefull bunch indeed.

As for the OP, no. We staff members do our best to answer every question made in this forum and, when we are unable to or aren't fast enough to do it ASAP, there are plenty of helpfull members that do answer these questions.

As much as I'd like an extra cash at the end of the month, Moderating is a volunteer job that we do because we like the community and want to keep it up and running and thriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.