Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
So since the dawn of the lockdown, I have dived into CODm to cure my boredom but right now the game is at a point in which am longer feeling it, things are now easy to get, weapons are no longer special except you are a battle pass member and worse they did a competition that i can not participate in cos of my region so yeah am at ends with codm and I don't have a budget to get a ps5 or a pc that can play cod warzone.

So cough it out; those game suggestions, I need a good game to replace my beloved codm, I use an android tablet to game fyi
Thanks. :)

Edit: please rule out fortnite and pubg

Last edited:
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo idk about android but on the apple store they got Grand Theft Auto Vice City and San Andreas. i got San Andreas on my iphone, i havent really played it in a minute just cause i have other stuff to do. but its fun for a phone game, looks like the original shit too

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo idk about android but on the apple store they got Grand Theft Auto Vice City and San Andreas. i got San Andreas on my iphone, i havent really played it in a minute just cause i have other stuff to do. but its fun for a phone game, looks like the original shit too
i have a new app on my fone...its called grap-app..u wanna try it???..

Reactions: GrapeApe

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you only looking for shooters and the like?

Have you tried Dead Effect, it's campaign based, but might be worth a run through to kill some time solo, get away from the multiplayer scene for a bit.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice thread...keep up a good work..
Don't spam, this is important
Thanks I will check it out
Are you only looking for shooters and the like?

Have you tried Dead Effect, it's campaign based, but might be worth a run through to kill some time solo, get away from the multiplayer scene for a bit.
Adventure games are too limited, u vs bots and there is no losing now you get the hang of the game, still I will give it a look. Thanks

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't spam, this is important

Thanks I will check it out

Adventure games are too limited, u vs bots and there is no losing now you get the hang of the game, still I will give it a look. Thanks
In that case Critical Ops, Modern Combat 5, and NOVA legacy they're all pvp games and shooters like you're looking for. Rise looks interesting to me but not even in beta yet.

• Love
Reactions: Avonomemi