Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Riding in on elephant Stussy notices another a fellow TrapLord

Ayoo TrapLord Ve, i got something for you.

Stussy then points to his earrings

You want a pair of these ?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Riding in on elephant Stussy notices another a fellow TrapLord

Ayoo TrapLord Ve, i got something for you.

Stussy then points to his earrings

You want a pair of these ?
Vegeta see's Stussy ride in on an elephant...
Quite an entrance if I do say so myself..
Vegeta then hears his proposal as he points to the shiny bling on his ears..
Sounds great!

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stussy pulls out a scroll from his fanny pack

Peep this

Stussy unravels the scroll and points to a certain section, which reads..

Thousands of years ago, there was a lone some village in the Land of Eki, where all the villagers to a vow of peace. Never to fight even if their own life is endangered, the only exception was the protection of family and loved ones. Kids were taught this from an early age, meditation was also practiced at minimum 4 times a day to keep everyone at one with themselves. Within this village were great craftsmen throughout out all the land, that made tools with the heart for defending. Other bigger Villages and tribes with well over a thousand people wanted these craftsmen and their creations to in attempt to become rulers of the entire land of Eki. The village hidden in Ketsueki, the biggest in all the land and by far the most powerful, came to the lone village destroying everyones homes and killing the people of the village in search for the craftsmen and what they seen as "weapons". One of the Five craftsmen gave his son a pair of Gold earrings with what appears to have aqua colored diamonds[from chakra being stored within them] after the son put the earring on they became one with him. The intruders eventually found the last craftsman and his family hiding within a tunnel built under their home, each being pulled and executed, the son being the last one pulled from the tunnel, when they tried to kill him a barrier of chakra appeared reflecting theyre jutsu. This son with the only tools ever found, made by the legendary craftsmen , after 20 years went on to become King of all the land of Eki, finally bringing Peace. The earrings became known as "The Kings Peace", and their abilities are known to Block and/or Reflect nearly anything threatening the holder.

This my man, is the history. Tell me how do you see this world, we live in.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stussy pulls out a scroll from his fanny pack

Peep this

Stussy unravels the scroll and points to a certain section, which reads..

Thousands of years ago, there was a lone some village in the Land of Eki, where all the villagers to a vow of peace. Never to fight even if their own life is endangered, the only exception was the protection of family and loved ones. Kids were taught this from an early age, meditation was also practiced at minimum 4 times a day to keep everyone at one with themselves. Within this village were great craftsmen throughout out all the land, that made tools with the heart for defending. Other bigger Villages and tribes with well over a thousand people wanted these craftsmen and their creations to in attempt to become rulers of the entire land of Eki. The village hidden in Ketsueki, the biggest in all the land and by far the most powerful, came to the lone village destroying everyones homes and killing the people of the village in search for the craftsmen and what they seen as "weapons". One of the Five craftsmen gave his son a pair of Gold earrings with what appears to have aqua colored diamonds[from chakra being stored within them] after the son put the earring on they became one with him. The intruders eventually found the last craftsman and his family hiding within a tunnel built under their home, each being pulled and executed, the son being the last one pulled from the tunnel, when they tried to kill him a barrier of chakra appeared reflecting theyre jutsu. This son with the only tools ever found, made by the legendary craftsmen , after 20 years went on to become King of all the land of Eki, finally bringing Peace. The earrings became known as "The Kings Peace", and their abilities are known to Block and/or Reflect nearly anything threatening the holder.

This my man, is the history. Tell me how do you see this world, we live in.
Vegeta reads the scroll...
That's a sad story, if only they had activated before everyone else had been killed, such is the way of the world. It's hard to like anyone outside of our own brethren, but I see this world has a lot of hate, I'd like to do something about that someday....

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mmm, I already know your mind state so I'm just messin with ya ^_^

Stussy hands Prince V an earring

Put this in your right ear. Once this earring is in your right ear, it basically becomes one with you and will cover your ass. Known to be one of the greatest defenses, since it doesn't need you to consciously activate it. It was made to block nearly any opposing attack traveling in the holders direction
Blocking [right earring] is the ability through which the earings bring forth a shield of chakra, shy of 50cm from the user, in the path of an incoming technique, just enough to block it from damaging the wearer

Stussy then pulls out another earring and hands it to Prince V

Put this one in your left ear, now this right here is more for counter measures. This might take slight practice nothin major, it reflects incoming attacks like aint that shit sick ?! ^_^ .
Reflection[left earring] is the ability to bring forth a dampening shield of chakra, in the path of an incoming technique, which diverts the attack's path and sends it back towards its origin, albeit weaker by half (B-Rank becomes C-Rank for example)

I just need your blood on this piece of paper and a signature Rolls eyes
Legal purposes. When thats all done you'll be able summon the earrings and shit

(Za Kindachi Kyuui) The Kings Peace
Type: Weapon
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Thousands of years ago, there was a lone some village in the Land of Eki, where all the villagers to a vow of peace. Never to fight even if their own life is endangered, the only exception was the protection of family and loved ones. Kids were taught this from an early age, meditation was also practiced at minimum 4 times a day to keep everyone at one with themselves. Within this village were great craftsmen throughout out all the land, that made tools with the heart for defending. Other bigger Villages and tribes with well over a thousand people wanted these craftsmen and their creations to in attempt to become rulers of the entire land of Eki. The village hidden in Ketsueki, the biggest in all the land and by far the most powerful, came to the lone village destroying everyones homes and killing the people of the village in search for the craftsmen and what they seen as "weapons". One of the Five craftsmen gave his son a pair of Gold earrings with what appears to have aqua colored diamonds[from chakra being stored within them] after the son put the earring on they became one with him. The intruders eventually found the last craftsman and his family hiding within a tunnel built under their home, each being pulled and executed, the son being the last one pulled from the tunnel, when they tried to kill him a barrier of chakra appeared reflecting theyre jutsu. This son with the only tools ever found, made by the legendary craftsmen , after 20 years went on to become King of all the land of Eki, finally bringing Peace. The earrings became known as "The Kings Peace", and their abilities are known to Block and/or Reflect nearly anything threatening the holder.

Note: The earrings can activate without the holders awareness but will always cost a move and drain proportional chakra to the technique defended from, preventing the user from molding his chakra at the same time for another technique.
Note: Only works with offensive Ninjutsu techniques (elemental or not) travelling towards the user.
Note: Blocking [right earring] is the ability through which the earings bring forth a shield of chakra, shy of 50cm from the user, in the path of an incoming technique, just enough to block it from damaging the wearer and Reflection[left earring] is the ability to bring forth a dampening shield of chakra, in the path of an incoming technique, which diverts the attack's path and sends it back towards its origin, albeit weaker by half (B-Rank becomes C-Rank for example).
Note: Each ability can only be used once every 3 turns and can only defend against up to B-Rank. By sacrificing the ability to reuse one of the applications, the user is able to forcefully will the earings to defend from a technique up to S-Rank. However, in this case, that application becomes unusable for the rest of the match and they need conscious control from the user to perform said defense.
Note: Have to be taught how to use the earrings abilities by Smirk(Stussy)

Easy right?! There.. is.. one ..more.. step, you have to use the earrings in the way they were intended in your next fight. Any questions?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegeta listens to Stussy and proceeds to put them into his ears...then splits an artery spraying blood all over the paper and everything and then applies a bandage, signing an X with the blood...

These are actually really cool, and I shall indeed use them as intended during my next battle. the abiltity to block on their own, and redirection, great abilities, I really appreciate this