Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no more questions for now

First is pretty simple, changes revolving heaven from blunt force to slashing damage, but same application. I assume this one also counts as a surge?

Interesting jutsu, so it removes the raw chakra nature in favor of wind, but removes its ability to do internal damage, dealing more external damage over internal.

Only one question, i assume this damage boost cant be used on the Numerical Palm techniques, as those target tenketsu, and this removes that ability?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Yes it also counts as a surge. And no, the boost doesn't apply to those logically as your sacrificing the ability to do internal damage like the technique states for more external damage. If no further questions; the next ones are:

(Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō) - Protecting Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Type:
Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A potent Gentle Fist maneuver that capitalizes on the user's Byakugan to envision an Eight Trigrams circle, which sets the stage for the foe within this circle to be hit by a huge series of precise strikes aimed at sixty-four tenketsu that comprise a portion of their chakra pathway system. Each successful strike halts the flow of chakra that ordinarily passes through the given tenketsu and makes chakra control a much harder endeavor. The recipient of this move will be rendered unable to user more than 35 chakra in individual attacks, which includes those with applied passives, for two turns. Beyond that effect, the usage of this maneuver will reduce the victim's chakra supply and any accumulated senjutsu chakra by 25% for four turns.

(Juken: Hakkeshō Hachimon Hougeki) - Gentle Fist: Eight Triagrams Eight Gates Assault
Type:
Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A specialized derivative of Eight Trigrams that targets the tenketsu specific to the Eight Inner Gates (EIG) mode. The user strikes the gates one by one with their gentle fist taijutsu to completely halt the flow of chakra that would otherwise pass through. This effectively enables the user to prevent the tenketsu from being opened or even close any tenketsu that are opened. In addition, closing an individual tenketsu will prevent the target from not only being able to access the corresponding gate but any higher gate as well. Conversely, targeting a higher gate will not curtail one's access to lower gates.

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just one other question. How do techniques like Gale fist work with this?

Gentle Fighting:
The user's Taijutsu Attacks all carry the effects of 8 Trigrams 16 Palms passively.
Note: Requires Byakugan.

First technique is just an increased hit count of the others with higher drawbacks, although for some reason you lose the 1.5x speed increase which is weird, apparently you hit slower the more you hit i guess

Interesting, a gentle fist technique centered purely around the EIG, stopping specific tenketsu to stop the gates opening. It states that hitting a higher gate won't stop a lower gate, but what happens if, for example,my opponent is in 4th gate, and i strike the first gate, would that knock them out of it entirely?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Well, Gale Fist wouldn't gain it as mentioned since its no longer striking chakra points. However as it said, other Gentle Fist techniques gain the application of the technique. And well, its a tricky question but I think I can answer it here. Striking a gate as it mentions, doesn't circumvent the use of any of the gates lower than the struck one. There's no gate below the first, so you striking it imo would just render the rest unable to be used, but at the same time striking it while the fourth is open, I don;t think would have anything happening to it in all honesty.

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i guess its a bit of a grey area right now?

As for the EIG, i always saw EIG like pathways that fuel each other, so i assumed cutting off the first would subsequently stop chakra flow to the rest thus kicking you out of EIG, but i guess not

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Jūken: Ichigekimi) - Gentle Fist: One blow Body
Type:
Offensive
Description: A technique born from the Hyuga clan's intrinsic ability to expel chakra from every tenketsu on their body, a clan member can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown that this technique can be used with pin-point accuracy to target the weak point of a technique exemplified when Neji Hyūga was trapped by Kisame Hoshigaki's Water Prison Technique, and was able to dispel it.

(Hakuro Tenbu) – Heavens Dance of Hazy White
Type:
Offensive
Description: The user begins by coating one of their hands with dense chakra and so much so that the chosen hand turns white in color. They then proceed to take several swipes at the opponent and conclude their assault by clapping their hands. The resulting clap has the formally dense chakra expand outwards with concussive force that follows a conical blast radius. Prior to this clap, the several swipes are on par with elemental techniques of the same rank.

(Hakke Kūshō) Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short-Mid/Short-Long
Chakra: 30-40
Damage: 60-80
Description: The user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist style is formed to attack the opponent's organs and soft tissue from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit. In order to attain more power and range (S-rank) then a variation of this, Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm Wall, necessitates that both hands are used. In this case, a more potent wave of compressed chakra is released with great force from both palms, simultaneously. And the result from this can be increased damage to not only the foe's targeted organs and soft tissue but also their hard tissue (e.g., bones). Of course, this variation has sufficient force to send a foe careening as far as five meters.

Next settt

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A more simplified version of Rotation, where instead of imploying shape manipulation through movement, its more of an omnidirectional blast of chakra from every point on the body, same as the above, i assume this is also classed as a chakra surge?

Dense chakra coated fists, used to enhance your basic strikes temporarily, before slamming them together to create a burst of chakra from the impact point, a pretty cool technique, how does this one coincide with the speciality?

This one is pretty cool, a long range organ hitting technique. From my understanding, you strike so fast the natural wind currents are launched at the opponent from range, and using the byakugan you aim for the vitals? Otherwise if im misreading it, this technique releases chakra from your tenketsu as you strike, to launch a pin point wave of chakra over a distance that carries concussive force

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Yes it counts as a surge. Hmm...not sure about this one pertaining to the speciality but it might work with it, imo at least.

And its not natural winds like Leaf Dragon God; you push your chakra out as basically a vaccum shell of chakra that blows targets away.

Anyways, if no more questions, here's the final set:

(Juken: Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
Type:
Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms technique, but also performed at twice the speed of the latter. This is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use B-rank and above levels of chakra for two turns while also making it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to quickly hit multiple targets.

(Jūken: Hakke Hazan Hogeki) – Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Crumbling Mountain Palm
Type:
Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user begins with cupped hands that are drawn to their side while a large quantity of chakra is being rapidly concentrated into a single point in their palms. They then thrust their palms forward to strike the enemy while discharging the chakra, which increases in both power and size as it continues. Upon striking the foe, the chakra appears to burst from their back in the form of a narrow beam that quickly enlarges into a mountain-busting wave. Not only does this inflict tremendous harm unto the foe, it momentarily cripples the victim as they lose access to half of their current chakra supply.

(Jūken: Jūho Sōshiken) - Gentle Fist: Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
Type:
Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40 (+20 to Taijutsu/+30 to Gentle Fist)
Description: The user exudes chakra from both hands and by utilizing advanced chakra control, mold the chakra into a form highly reminiscent of large guardian lion-shaped shrouds to greatly increase both the range and destructive power of their taijutsu. These lion-shaped shrouds are able drain the chakra network of those they touch and can be used in conjunction with any of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms variants, increasing the damage by 30 while sacrificing the ability to limit chakra usage. But that being said, it is quite difficult to achieve this move and even a minute error with regards to chakra control will result in failure.

Note: Lasts up to three turns per use and has a three-turn cooldown.

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one is just more strikes hitting more tenketsu, with larger drawbacks if you succeed on your opponent. However, there seems to be a strange correlation. 32 palms strikes at 1.5x your current speed, 64 palms doesnt state any speed increase at all, but then 128 palms states its twice as fast as 64 palms? Whats the deal here

Second one is a basic palm strike with concentrated chakra, you strike the foe and release all that chakra into them, which seems to carry through because it bursts out the back.

This one comes with two questions

Firstly, this part,"Upon striking the foe, the chakra appears to burst from their back in the form of a narrow beam that quickly enlarges into a mountain-busting wave." Say i was to strike my opponent, and maybe a summon was behind them, would the damage split, or would the summon also take full damage, or no damage at all?

Secondly, It says it momentarily cripples the opponent and they lose half their chakra, how long does that last? Id assume 1 turn, but then that makes no sense, because this isnt sealing tenketsu, so where would that half chakra go?

Third is a concentrated chakra shroud around ones fists, but instead of releasing, this one is controller and uses shape manipulation to form lion heads. Works with most gentle fist, and empowers it.

Only two question, it states it drains the chakra network but has no numerical values attached to the jutsu, so how much chakra does it drain per strike?

It also states it limits the chakra usage, does this mean if i hit my opponent with 128 palms, they wont lose their ability to mould chakra, but the other affect will apply?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Dunno what's up with the speed thing tbh, gonna have to ask a mod lmao. Hmm, id say perhaps they'd take damage too if close enough. Again, seems to be missing context lmao, another question for the mods!

Dunno again lmao, not even joking. These are misssing hella context...and yes, you'd be losing your ability to seal tenketsu's while this is active