Stupid fillers :@

MisterX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn those stupid fillers.. they just don't stop..

Next week will be a filler and probably the next month only fillers

I'm getting so pissed off that I think Il just stop watching the anime altogether and in a year or two start watching it again... I mean in about two years maybe these fillers will stop and after like 100 episodes we'll see Madara!

And just because some greedy @#$%&*@#$ wants to make more money by ruining the series.

and after watching Road to Ninja I'm sooooooo disappointed with Naruto..

and don't even get me started on the Movie it was sh#t I feel sorry for all the people that wasted their money in Japanese cinemas..
definitely the worst movie so far..

and on top of that we just keep getting bombarded with stupid fillers

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, I thought today's filler was actually quite good and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Compare it to the Chikara fillers, remember those? I try to block them from my memory. <__<

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait what?

The only fillers that suck are when they are completely off topic.

The manga needs to space itself from the anime so they include fillers.

I'd rather have fillers than no naruto for a month or two.

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait what?

The only fillers that suck are when they are completely off topic.

The manga needs to space itself from the anime so they include fillers.

I'd rather have fillers than no naruto for a month or two.
Indeed!!! :scorps:

Also, idk why people get so angry about companies wanting to make money. They have to make money, or they shut down.

Targaryen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C'mon, fillers ain't THAT bad. Well I don't think so. At least we have something to watch, generally I think they're awesome. ^_^
If you don't wanna watch the fillers, then skip them. Simple. :)

SilverDuck

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're a bunch of children, bitching and moaning because you aren't getting your way. Yeah, I'm sure that behavior will change the way people think about you?

You'd rather there be no anime? If you don't like fillers, don't watch them. You don't even pay to watch this shit, so your opinion means absolutely nothing. Like you said, stop watching for a year, and start again when you want to. If you really hate it THAT much, by all means. Hopefully it means you'll stop posting here, as well. I'm not too fond of fillers either, but having to see a bunch of whiny children bitch nonstop because something doesn't go their way is much worse than any of the fillers so far.

Why does everybody use the "money argument" as a way to somehow deface a company, or product? Are you that simple minded? You are goddamn right that they want their money. Nobody does anything for free, certainly not something as monumental as writing/animating one of the most popular cartoons on the planet. Do you think that all the people involved in this series would do it for free? **** no, they wouldn't.

Point being, unless you have something that matters, or makes sense to say, don't say anything. This is like being in a grocery store, and having to listen to a group of small children throw a temper tantrum because mom won't buy the cereal they want.

Reactions: rasenchidori
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fillers are bad themselves, but they are even worse if you have to see that damn Hinata in every fcking Filler
It's really annoying and unfair, some poeple (ME) wants to see other character too...... =_=''