Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Surfboard: Sa-Fubo-Do
Type: Weapon
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40 [On Summoning] 20 [As per turn]
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The surfboard is a crafted piece of elongated surface, made up of a special strong metal that has high density and durability. Utilizing the user's wind chakra, this board allows the user of fly on the desired direction and altitude at high speeds. The surfboard can carry two people on it's surface with ease and doesn't conduct heat. The user can summon it once, or bring it with himself as per wish. One major speciality of this board is the "Wind Boost". This allows the user to fly at a tremendous velocity for 5 seconds, allowing the user to escape undesirable situations.
Note: When the board is in 5meter radius of the user, it can fly at an altitude of 1m form the ground as per user's wish.
The "Wind Boost" can only be used once.

Approved Link:

*points at a cliff about 10m tall*

To begin your summoning training, go there U_U

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:3 goes there and looks down on you, you look like a little pet :3

performs summoning technique without knowing why since you didnt tell me but lel whatevs...

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Throws a stone*

I haven't told you to do shit yet

Now, since it's pretty tall try putting adequate chakra into your summon so that you can summon the surfboard.

Check your pockets I sneaked a scroll earlier, use it first

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prada do the thing!!!!!

puts adequate chakra into the summoning technique i perform now to summon the surfboard :3

dat scroll is awesome has a beautiful smiley on it XD

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
" I told you so "

It seems you have done fairly well summoning the board.
*Points at the skies*

"
You are free to roam around, but after you teach me those orbs"

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Kaki Kyuutai Kurushimi) Fire Release: Fire Orbs of Pain

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will first pull out a single shuriken, whereas the user will channel their katon chakra into the center of the shuriken creating an orb of fire in it. Then the user will throw the shuriken towards the opponent, and at the same time, the user will use “(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu”, making it multiply in midair into 100 shuriken with the fire orbs as it will collide and spread out around the field surrounding the opponent. Then as the shuriken are scattered across the field, the user will perform the Snake – Ox – Tiger hand seals, where all the 100 orbs will immediately be shot from all directions at high speed towards the opponent. Then as the small projectile like fire orbs come in contact with the opponent or the surroundings they will explode into small flames which all of them will cause heavy burns on the enemy’s body.
Note: Can only be taught by JiraiyaEroSennin
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
Note: Can not use A-rank or above fire jutsu the next turn

ok ok.... do the thing!!!! perform it or whatevs.... i dont care >__>

*flies around on your surfboard....*

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"This should be easy"

As I take out a shining new shuriken out of my pocket, I channel my Katon chakra from inside and focus it on the shuriken causing it to gain fire properties. Upon nature manipulation I create orb of fire in the shuriken while i throw it towards a tree. As soon as it leaves my hand, I again use Shurikem Kage Bunshin to multipy the flying fire orb my hundreds that strike the tree