Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is a strong metal with the properties of earth and fire.

The metal is strong against water, wood, earth and lighting. Is weak to fire and really hot fire type elements or if you want to reword weakness, it is weak to any temperature varient element. Like super heated lightning or ice release because of it's coldness.

The metal is to be strong, very strong infact physically, like strong as diamond as it is neutral to that element. Any element that carries a strong physical trait is neutral with adamantine, except if it has less density then adamantine is stronger.

This is all i know

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good. That was the basis for this element, and when thinking of its color imagine the color of that staff.

*suddenly an adamantine chair forms beneath you*

Sit in that chair and meditate on its properties.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good. That was the basis for this element, and when thinking of its color imagine the color of that staff.

*suddenly an adamantine chair forms beneath you*

Sit in that chair and meditate on its properties.
As the chair raises underneath me, i sit comfortably and start my meditation. I think about the properties of adamantine, the color of it, the strength within it, the hard substance where it seem almost indesctructable and the metal like substance. It could be slick but deadly, almost like steel release, where the metal can be formed through the earth and fire together. Almost a perfect weapon by itself. A perfect weapon with me controling it. I continue for a few hours until sensei tells me other wise.