Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Never thought I would teach a Gmod but here we go..

(Raiton: Rikou) – Lightning Release: Discharge

PHP:
[code][B](Raiton: Rikou) – Lightning Release: Discharge[/B]
[B]Rank: [/B]S
[B]Type:[/B] Supplementary/Defense
[B]Range:[/B] Short-Long
[B]Chakra Cost:[/B] 40
[B]Damage Points:[/B] N/A
[B]Description:[/B] The user channels lightning chakra to his palm and releases an outburst of lightning chakra causing a discharge a large amount of light. With this effect, the victim will be blinded by light at the same time hurting their ears with the huge screech noise generated by lightning. The flares of the discharge can sense chakra they come contact with. The user can either use this opportunity to escape or attack.
Note: Usable 2 times per battle.
Note: Requires gap of three turns between each use
Note: Only taught by le Question.

For this one, charge lightning chakra to your palms, when you're ready, focus on expanding light with your lightning chakra as hard as you can.

(Raiton: Hekireki Gekido) - Lightning Style: Thunder Rage

PHP:
[B](Raiton: Hekireki Gekido) - Lightning Style: Thunder Rage[/B]
[B]Type:[/B] Attack
[B]Range:[/B] Short - Long
[B]Damage:[/B] 80
[B]Description: [/B]To first thing needed to perform this jutsu is to put special seals on the location for attack to hit. It can be put on opponents, objects or on the kunai. After setting the seal(s), the user does a handseal and then lightning strikes from the sky will hit the locations of the seal(s). If the opponent tries to escape with the seal on them, the lightning strikes will follow them till they hit the seal. 
Note: Only useable 3 times per battle.
Note: Only taught by Question.

First I'll need to teach you how to make these special seals, watch closely.

I take a plain special paper and draw a few strokes with a brush making a seal

(Ototon: Onkyou Bakko) - Sound Release: Sonic Domination

PHP:
[B](Ototon: Onkyou Bakko) - Sound Release: Sonic Domination [/B]
[B]Rank:[/B] Forbidden 
[B]Type: [/B]Attack
[B]Range: [/B]Short-Long
[B]Chakra: [/B]50
[B]Damage:[/B] 90 (-20 to user [suffering internal damage, and little hand tremors)
[B]Description: [/B]The user rises their hands in the air and sends sound wave and vibrations all over the field causing a rumbling sound, then he/she grips their hands and slowly lowers them as if they are pulling the sky down. As their hands lower, the rumbling sound continues rapidly. The opponent begins to loose their sense of balance and concentration due to the sound wave tampering their brain and the earth rumbling like an earthquake. Little by little, the sound turn slightly sharper and more waves enter the brain, making their ears bleed (resulting deafness) and their vision blurred & unstable. The user finishes the jutsu by gathering all the sound waves into one point, delivering a sonic blast that sends opponent flying. Any Lightning or Earth jutsus during this technique useless because of the enormous amount of sound waves through the air and ground which is able to disperse both elemental chakra.
Note: Damaged ears and eyes lasts 2 turns.
Note: Usable once per battle.
Note: No jutsu at the same turn.
Note: No sound jutsu for 2 turns.

Focus sound chakra to your hands and spread the vibrations as far and intense as you can.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, I want you to follow my instructions. If its too overwhelming for you, we'll do it one at a time.

Charge lightning chakra to your palms and when you're ready, focus on expanding light with your lightning chakra as hard as you can.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, I want you to follow my instructions. If its too overwhelming for you, we'll do it one at a time.

Charge lightning chakra to your palms and when you're ready, focus on expanding light with your lightning chakra as hard as you can.
charges lighting into both palms, once done release it an outburst, concentrating on emmiting light, bright as it could outwards.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now simultaneously vibrate the air with lightning chakra, try to feel your surroundings by thinking your lightning is an extension of yourself.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just like chidori, I imagine my lighting an extension of my arm. I vibrate the air with lighting that is infused currently. Put more chakra so that you an feel that special --- umph....

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looks good, next up

PHP:
[B]Description: [/B]To first thing needed to perform this jutsu is to put special seals on the location for attack to hit. It can be put on opponents, objects or on the kunai. After setting the seal(s), the user does a handseal and then lightning strikes from the sky will hit the locations of the seal(s). If the opponent tries to escape with the seal on them, the lightning strikes will follow them till they hit the seal. 

I take a plain special paper and draw a few strokes making a seal

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks good, next up

PHP:

Soon as the seal is made, I take it and seal the sealing paper within a tattoo on my body. Being it able to summon the sealing paper whenever I wish and with quick ease....
Carry on U_U

Quickly takes the seal, looks at it and create a special seal on my forearm to be able to summon the sealing paper.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Attach a seal to a kunai and throw it to long range, when you're ready perform a tiger handseal which should cast down a lightning to hit the seal with great precision.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Attach a seal to a kunai and throw it to long range, when you're ready perform a tiger handseal which should cast down a lightning to hit the seal with great precision.
Summons a readied seal. Attaches it to the kunai and throws it far as i can. Then once within appropreiate range, I perform the tiger handseal and the lighting strikes it's target.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good good, last one

PHP:
[B]Damage:[/B] 90 (-20 to user [suffering internal damage, and little hand tremors)
[B]Description: [/B]The user rises their hands in the air and sends sound wave and vibrations all over the field causing a rumbling sound, then he/she grips their hands and slowly lowers them as if they are pulling the sky down. As their hands lower, the rumbling sound continues rapidly. The opponent begins to loose their sense of balance and concentration due to the sound wave tampering their brain and the earth rumbling like an earthquake. Little by little, the sound turn slightly sharper and more waves enter the brain, making their ears bleed (resulting deafness) and their vision blurred & unstable. The user finishes the jutsu by gathering all the sound waves into one point, delivering a sonic blast that sends opponent flying. Any Lightning or Earth jutsus during this technique useless because of the enormous amount of sound waves through the air and ground which is able to disperse both elemental chakra.

Focus sound chakra to your hands and spread the vibrations as far and intense as you can.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good good, last one

PHP:

I raise my hand in the air and concentrate on the sound waves, while doing so dispersing it into the area with immense vibrations in the air.

btw the 2nd jutsu, there is a jutsu where i can clone objects like the shdaow clone. So if i clone them say of 50, can i make the lightning happen to 50 seals on the kunais?

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now as you lower your hands slowly, try to intensify your sound chakra to the ground while also concentrate the sound to become sharper.

You can, however the lightning's power will divided with each copy.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now as you lower your hands slowly, try to intensify your sound chakra to the ground while also concentrate the sound to become sharper.

You can, however the lightning's power will divided with each copy.
If i copy 50 would it be enough to paralize? or stagger the opponent?

I concentrate a dense amount of sound chakra and pull my arm downwards. As it decends more, I intensify the sound chakra and by the time it reaches the ground, it has immense pressure and sharp like it's wind and lighting properties.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If i copy 50 would it be enough to paralize? or stagger the opponent?

I concentrate a dense amount of sound chakra and pull my arm downwards. As it decends more, I intensify the sound chakra and by the time it reaches the ground, it has immense pressure and sharp like it's wind and lighting properties.
Well at the very least numb a body part that gets hit, but the more copies you have the weaker it gets.

Now focus all that chakra you used into your hands and send a sonic blast out.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well at the very least numb a body part that gets hit, but the more copies you have the weaker it gets.

Now focus all that chakra you used into your hands and send a sonic blast out.
With all the sound chakra compact and drawing downwards, I release it all at once creating a strong sonic blast that get send outwards.