The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Alright guys and girls I need some studying tips. I suppose to be taking the ASVAB for the Marines and studying is the hardest thing for me. This test is something I really need to study for. I have been trying to study for the passed 3 months and it's really hard.

Also I really don't know I graduated from high school without studying. xd

Thx to anybody who helps me out.

New DaY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uhh >.< i know how u feel like and could also need some helpful advices :D

Well but i can help YOU ... thats all i can do 4 you ^^

*PERSONAL SUPPORT*
You must be registered for see images
GL

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright guys and girls I need some studying tips. I suppose to be taking the ASVAB for the Marines and studying is the hardest thing for me. This test is something I really need to study for. I have been trying to study for the passed 3 months and it's really hard.

Also I really don't know I graduated from high school without studying. xd

Thx to anybody who helps me out.
Get a good nights sleep before the asvab. Eat and hydrate. Don't screw up or you'll get stuck with no job options. Math seems to get everyone on the ASVAB.

Let me know before you go to MEPS, and I'll let you in on a few secrets the counselers will try to pull on you.

Reactions: The_Empire

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Don't use the computer unless you need it.
- For some people it works to play music while studying.
- Begin in time so you don't have to panic.
- Take a break once in a while.
- Try to think positive so you won't freak yourself out :p

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Get a good nights sleep before the asvab. Eat and hydrate. Don't screw up or you'll get stuck with no job options. Math seems to get everyone on the ASVAB.

Let me know before you go to MEPS, and I'll let you in on a few secrets the counselers will try to pull on you.
i have the study book but i need some tips on different ways to study. also math is easy for me, its the english that i have a hard time with. alright i will make sure i will tell you

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i have the study book but i need some tips on different ways to study. also math is easy for me, its the english that i have a hard time with. alright i will make sure i will tell you
The English isn't difficult. It's more of a speed test than anything. There is the "read the paragraph and answer the following questions" test. There's the "which sentence is correct" test:
A) I am posting on Narutobase.
B) I be posting on Narutobase.
C) I are posting on Narutobase.
D) Posting I am on Narutobase.
:)
Just run through a few different practice tests. See what your deficiencies are. Then brush up on those areas, and retake the practice exams.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
The English isn't difficult. It's more of a speed test than anything. There is the "read the paragraph and answer the following questions" test. There's the "which sentence is correct" test:
A) I am posting on Narutobase.
B) I be posting on Narutobase.
C) I are posting on Narutobase.
D) Posting I am on Narutobase.
:)
Just run through a few different practice tests. See what your deficiencies are. Then brush up on those areas, and retake the practice exams.
A.

DOD_bld

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You might have a lot better luck if you don't worry too much, and don't put too much pressure on yourself... I have a friend who failed 3 times... he isn't a dumb guy, he just put so much pressure on himself that each time he choked... so just take it easy and you'll do fine...

Reactions: The_Empire

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry, certainly no disrespect to your friend, but if you fail the ASVAB you deserve to be cannon fodder in Afghanistan.
It's easy. 10th grade education level exam at best. It's just a matter of speed. They don't give you enough time to finish, unless you practice at it. Practice the exam and you will do extremely well.
All you have to do is score well enough (GT and ST) to get the job you want. After that, you are allowed to retake the test once a year.
I retook the ASVAB for promotion points and maxed out my GT score. All I did was practice until I could finish every question.
Don't be nervous. If you graduated high school you know everything on the test already.

~Tahir~

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Don't use the computer unless you need it.
- For some people it works to play music while studying.
- Begin in time so you don't have to panic.
- Take a break once in a while.
- Try to think positive so you won't freak yourself out :p
i listen to music while studying :D....but my friends don't agree with me ..:|

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I work for a little bit, take a small break, work some more, take a little break, while having music playing softly in the background....sometimes. Sometimes depending on what hw it is, I work in silence.