8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
So how would him vs Sasuke play out?
They'd both camp in Susanoo until one of the following things happened:

A. Madara and Sasuke drop to V3 due to strain and stamina issues only for Sasuke to bust Madara's open w/ Kirin and then finish him off.

B. Madara, due to having much more chakra than Sasuke outlasts his V4 and V3 Susanoo and then obliterates V2 with his V4.

A is a likelier scenario though.

tomer3x3

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They'd both camp in Susanoo until one of the following things happened:

A. Madara and Sasuke drop to V3 due to strain and stamina issues only for Sasuke to bust Madara's open w/ Kirin and then finish him off.

B. Madara, due to having much more chakra than Sasuke outlasts his V4 and V3 Susanoo and then obliterates V2 with his V4.

A is a likelier scenario though.

Isn't EMS Madara easly beat EMS sasuke..? If so, why wouldn't it be the same in this match and how is sasuke has more chances to win this?

Also, do you think Minato or Tobirama can defeat MS Madara?

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Isn't EMS Madara easly beat EMS sasuke..? If so, why wouldn't it be the same in this match and how is sasuke has more chances to win this?

Also, do you think Minato or Tobirama can defeat MS Madara?
Because PS gives Madara the overwhelming firepower he needs to eventually destroy Sasuke's own PS. That and Kurama. He doesn't have that w/ just MS. Neither does Sasuke. The gap in power between their Susanoo also shouldn't be the same

This is all based on the assumption, based on little btw, that Madara's MS Susanoo is the same as his EMS Susanoo without legs. Though if his V4 Susanoo w/ MS is the same size as it is w/ EMS but without legs then MS Madara would stomp. But I doubt it is.

tomer3x3

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Because PS gives Madara the overwhelming firepower he needs to eventually destroy Sasuke's own PS. That and Kurama. He doesn't have that w/ just MS. Neither does Sasuke. The gap in power between their Susanoo also shouldn't be the same

This is all based on the assumption, based on little btw, that Madara's MS Susanoo is the same as his EMS Susanoo without legs. Though if his V4 Susanoo w/ MS is the same size as it is w/ EMS but without legs then MS Madara would stomp. But I doubt it is.

I also don't think that Madara V4 is the same size as his V4 EMS but it still supposed to be enormous so I still think he should win comfortably. MS Madara fought with base Hashirama (well probably Hashi didnt use his full "base power") the same base Hashirama who can defeat EMS sasuke.

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
57๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Sasuke's V4 with MS looked like it was the same size as EMS Sasuke's. I don't think EMS would increase the size but maybe it does increase the overall power.

tomer3x3

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke's V4 with MS looked like it was the same size as EMS Sasuke's. I don't think EMS would increase the size but maybe it does increase the overall power.
You are right. MS and EMS Sasuke's V4 Susanoo are the same size so maybe Madara's V4 is indeed the same size of his EMS version, it would make sense to how he was able to fight Hashirama many times with only MS.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol, Itachi would beat the brakes off of MS Madara. We don't even have any legit feats from the dude I don't think, and none shown/implied are superior to Itachi's own.
Madara has more chakra so he outlast. outside of susanoo he's faster and arguably better in cqc. Juubi sized katons and clones he mops Itachi