Strongest Ninja Danzo Can Defeat

Zero Tails

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's remember that Sasuke had Karin saying, "Danzo's behind you!" and "Watch out!", but perhaps the biggest reason of all was Danzo's arrogance. He used up the eyes like water to show off becuase he thought it was a piece of cake. There were a lot of times he could have just jumped out of the way, but used up an eye instead. He's one of my favorite characters because he reminds me of myself, but his arrogance killed him.
I completely agree. It was nice to seem him when he was younger!

Lord Painz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny thread i been thinking the same thing about danzo he probaly have become one of the strongest i mean he had everything kind of like madara just without the rinnegan eye.

Lord Painz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really believe that with izanagi, shisui's techs, and hashirama's chakra, he cud beat anyone but it will mostly depends on how well he can control all of those and the tactics he uses while fighting. As i see it, danzo might have had beaten shinobis as powerful as kakuzu or sasori or may be lets say current level of kankuro in manga. But surely he couldnt have beaten sasuke. Manga shows it that sasuke defeated danzo even after fighting the five kages, mostly raikage. He is one of the most important character in naruto but i dont think he could have beaten sasuke in a straight fight if both were to fight when they have total rest.It seemed Susanoo was too much for danzo. and danzo couldnt control hashirama's power that well.
Yea agree with u man but the wired thing he never got to use hashirama powers

~Deidara~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I completely agree. It was nice to seem him when he was younger!
Thanks! And to add even MORE to my point, in the end Danzo didn't know Sasuke was a spineless prick. The fact that Danzo grabbed Karin hostage and said, "If you kill me, you kill her", and he was like "OK! I'll just stab right through her to you. She's only my teammate and the reason I won" Who would EVER expect that to happen?

-Kratos-

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo was really strong, he was a killing machine. He had the power of the Uchihas and the Senjus but he didn't use it wisely. He underestimated Sasuke and caused him to not be aware of Sasuke genjutsu.

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[QUOT cE=Migualon J.J.;3596881]you REALLY underestimate danzo and overestimate six paths, i mean, the best thing they got is deva path and danzo can get through it with using his izanagi + pain´s summons are no match for danzo´s baku. human path is almost useless in fight, that puppet one goes down easily, like against naruto and kakashi, than there is that reviving dude, he can be taken care of too as he´s good at only reviving and than there is that absorbing one, danzo just has to get him with taijutsu or shisui´s genjutsu[/QUOTE]

i cant overistimate the six paths. he stopped te six tails jiraiya and oro couldnt beat the four tails.

-Kratos-

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya could of beat the 4 tails but he didnt want to harm naruto as if he would kill his god son

I think danzo could beat pain
I definitely agree with you man, Danzo as I said is a "killing machine":

• He has the Uchiha's and the Senju's powers
  • His summoning animal, Baku is strong as stated by Madara itself.
  • Danzo could use Mokuton
  • He could use Izanagi 10 times, to avoid any strong jutsu of Pain.
    Danzō Shimura, in an effort to make practical use of the jutsu, had ten Sharingan embedded into his right arm. He also had Orochimaru extend the lifespan of each Sharingan's Izanagi to a minute, allowing him to use the technique for up to ten minutes, with breaks in between as he deemed necessary. -Narutopedia