Strongest Nin to ever come out of Kirigakure?

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Barring the First and Third Mizukage, whom we know nothing about, who is the strongest nin to come out of Kiri?

Best candidates would probably be: Yagura, Gengetsu, or Kisame. I suppose Mei too, if ya'll really wanna' reach, but anywhooo. Discuss

Edit: In my most humblest opinion, it's future Haku u_u

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Probably some jin or kisame, but the best "ninja" is Zabuza. Ninjas are stealth, Zabuza is a great example of that.

The others are massive destruction creatures that make the name of ninja look like a joke

KCN

Regular
Kin
3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Doesn't the databook say Gengetsu was the strongest Mizukage? If so, it should be him. Him or Kisame, depending on who you think beats more people.

Edit - Forgot Yagura was a perfect jin. Realistically it should be him.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Probably some jin or kisame, but the best "ninja" is Zabuza. Ninjas are stealth, Zabuza is a great example of that.

The others are massive destruction creatures that make the name of ninja look like a joke
I don't know man... I think Kisame contests Zabuza on that front. Slaughtering his comrades for the sake of intel not falling into enemies hands, infiltrating the Cloud village to gain intel on their war tactics, and just outright completing his missions at any cost. That's a real ninja right there.

Perfect Jin Hype Yagura>Kisame>Yagura>Gengetsu>Mei>Zabuza>Haku>Chojuro(Could he beat Haku)>Eye Patch Guy
Doesn't the databook say Gengetsu was the strongest Mizukage? If so, it should be him. Him or Kisame, depending on who you think beats more people.

Edit - Forgot Yagura was a perfect jin. Realistically it should be him.
In regards to 'Perfect Jin Yagura', it depends how far of a gap there is between him and Killer Bee. Hachibi is the second strongest bijuu, so I think Yagura should definitely be below Killer Bee. So then it comes down to how big of a gap is between Kisame and Killer Bee.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's only between Kisame or Gengetsu, but I'd favor Kisame as the overall stronger shinobi. Mei ain't on their level, and Yagura's too ambigious to judge. We got some Edo Feats, and supposedly him being a Perfect Jin. But he was put in a genjutsu by Obito, someone who was being matched by War-Arc Kakashi. Dude has me thinking he was more like Yugito if he couldn't bust out of that.

Future Haku ain't shit compared to Future Kimimaro. Facts.

Zabuza is the realest from Kiri, though. Chopping heads off with only a kunai in his mouth? Too much man.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't know man... I think Kisame contests Zabuza on that front. Slaughtering his comrades for the sake of intel not falling into enemies hands, infiltrating the Cloud village to gain intel on their war tactics, and just outright completing his missions at any cost. That's a real ninja right there.
Oh don't get me wrong, Kisame is great and did a lot of ninja things. I'm just flaming on how the power levels went to hell. Kisame is a great "ninja" tough his powers are more of one monster (like anyone's powers past pein arc). I'd just wish that power levels were still like in Zabuza arc where there were no susanos or huge ass water domes and what really mattered was Ninja skills, not monster powers.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's only between Kisame or Gengetsu, but I'd favor Kisame as the overall stronger shinobi. Mei ain't on their level, and Yagura's too ambigious to judge. We got some Edo Feats, and supposedly him being a Perfect Jin. But he was put in a genjutsu by Obito, someone who was being matched by War-Arc Kakashi. Dude has me thinking he was more like Yugito if he couldn't bust out of that.

Future Haku ain't shit compared to Future Kimimaro. Facts.

Zabuza is the realest from Kiri, though. Chopping heads off with only a kunai in his mouth? Too much man.
Future Haku spawns ice in his lungs, gg.

Man, Kisame was about ready to saw a 10 year olds legs off... I don't want to hear it.

Oh don't get me wrong, Kisame is great and did a lot of ninja things. I'm just flaming on how the power levels went to hell. Kisame is a great "ninja" tough his powers are more of one monster (like anyone's powers past pein arc). I'd just wish that power levels were still like in Zabuza arc where there were no susanos or huge ass water domes and what really mattered was Ninja skills, not monster powers.
Oh, I 100% agree. I think the power-levels should of never exceeded Pains. That should of been the absolute maximum... they went way beyond the threshold of 'ninjas' smh.

Kisame=tailed beast so by portrayal he can compete with even a perfect Jin Yagura. Daikodan absorbs TBB gg.
Well then you're faced with the argument that Kisame's hype is equivalent to an imperfect jin, rather then a perfect one.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Future Haku spawns ice in his lungs, gg.

Man, Kisame was about ready to saw a 10 year olds legs off... I don't want to hear it.
If Digital shrapnel doesn't give the tranny a few added holes, sure.

Zabuza, the guy about to kill Team 7? The guy who killed a hundred students grades above him? If you wanna talk about killing younglings, Zabuza got Kisame beat. Bad.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Zabuza, the guy about to kill Team 7? The guy who killed a hundred students grades above him? If you wanna talk about killing younglings, Zabuza got Kisame beat. Bad.
As if the skeleton can compete with speed of light transportation speed, lel.

Zabuza had many chances to kill Team 7, but didn't. Kisame was waisting no time attempting to saw the poor kids legs off. Zabuza did that as a kid himself, he couldn't possibly have any real understanding for human life. We're discussing a grown ass adult about to saw off childrens limbs, smh. Young Kisame would of went into a feeding frenzy and ate them alive, big difference between the two.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kid Zabuza is a no feeling blood thirsty demon, but later he showed feelings towards haku and showed mercy to Naruto and Sasuke. While Kisame is a saw freak that wanted to chop KB'S legs as well. Kisame wins on this category.

Zabuza gets the best death dough, kunai's in his mouth... Kisame's death is only second to Zabuza's, getting himself eaten by a shark was awesome.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Zabuza: Unloyal (betrayed Gato), fragile mindset (swayed by Kakashi in the end), made an epic fail (his coup de'tat failed), crybaby (shed tears before his death.)
Kisame: Loyal (committed suicide to protect Akatsuki intel), strong mindset (stuck to what he believed till the very end), is a beast (need I explain?), and unwavering in his missions (killed his superior, his comrades without a note of sorrow).

Zabuza was just a psycho who killed a lot of people and picked on civillians with other goons. Kisame is a hard soldier, steeling himself to accomodate the ninja world and understanding in survival of the fittest.

I'm kidding about that though Zabuza is badass. Kisame is just way more metal.

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
As if the skeleton can compete with speed of light transportation speed, lel.

Zabuza had many chances to kill Team 7, but didn't. Kisame was waisting no time attempting to saw the poor kids legs off. Zabuza did that as a kid himself, he couldn't possibly have any real understanding for human life. We're discussing a grown ass adult about to saw off childrens limbs, smh. Young Kisame would of went into a feeding frenzy and ate them alive, big difference between the two.
As if the Astrofag could harm someone with regen.

Zabuza's a guy who knows his priorities. Tazuna was his target, he could worry about the rest after the threat, Kakashi, and the target were killed. He has self control, unlike some giant blue monster.

Lmaao, yeah he was a kid when he did it. But let's take a look at his reaction when Kakashi brings it up. Dude literally has the creepiest and happiest expression on his face. He'd easily do it again, no hesitation!
You must be registered for see images

So sure, Kisame is more hardcore for just going to rip some obnoxious brats legs off.
You must be registered for see images

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Zabuza: Unloyal (betrayed Gato), fragile mindset (swayed by Kakashi in the end), made an epic fail (his coup de'tat failed), crybaby (shed tears before his death.)
Kisame: Loyal (committed suicide to protect Akatsuki intel), strong mindset (stuck to what he believed till the very end), is a beast (need I explain?), and unwavering in his missions (killed his superior, his comrades without a note of sorrow).

Zabuza was just a psycho who killed a lot of people and picked on civillians with other goons. Kisame is a hard soldier, steeling himself to accomodate the ninja world and understanding in survival of the fittest.

I'm kidding about that though Zabuza is badass. Kisame is just way more metal.
Kisame was a submissive, Zabuza doesn't bow to anyone. Bottom line!

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Chojuro > Black Zetsu > Jubidara U_U

Perfect Jin Hype Yagura>Kisame>Yagura>Gengetsu>Mei>Zabuza>Haku>Chojuro(Could he beat Haku)>Eye Patch Guy
For real though, how the hell is Mangetsu Hozkui not in your list? All seven swords were used by him and we know Shark Skin is really picky in terms of chakra of who it lets wield it so he probably had some powerful damn chakra too.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Chojuro > Black Zetsu > Jubidara U_U

For real though, how the hell is Mangetsu Hozkui not in your list? All seven swords were used by him and we know Shark Skin is really picky in terms of chakra of who it lets wield it so he probably had some powerful damn chakra too.
Pretty sure Samehada isn't actually a real seven sword....as they're are already seven counting Zabuza without Kisame.