Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Riku was made keyblade master, not for his skill or power, but his selflessness in rescuing Sora.

Sora is the protagnonist. He is as strong as you make him.

I believe Xehanort is the strongest, since he has lived several lifetimes, and gained enough knowledge to posses skills such as opening Kingdom Hearts and capturing bodies for his own use, as well as transmitting his heart into 13 vessels.

Roxas is my fav, but I think Xehanort wins this, which sucks...

1. Xehanort.
2. Sora.
3. Ventus/ Roxas.
4. Riku.
5. Aqua/ Eraqus.
6. Terra.
7. Mickey.
8. Lea. (Got it memorized?)
9. Kairi.
10. Xion.

Last edited:

oShux

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Axel wasnt a keyblade user
He is now.
OP- Sora he's the main protagonist plot requires it. And the only reason why he isn't a master is cause Riku's selflessness to save him that doesn't mean he's stronger than Sora Roxas,Zion,Aqua,Ventus are all a part of Sora has a part of each of them he owns the world gg

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure Xehanort is the strongest, followed by Eraqus. Yen Sid was a Keyblade master too wasn't he? I mean he did train Mickey. Of coursse, I can't place him as I don't know how strong he is, though I assume he's quite the badass. After that it's Aqua, then Terra, then Roxas( I mean the guy has two keyblades and pretty much beat Sora and for some reason Riku said he lost to him.) Of course that has most likely changed by now. Riku then Sora and Ventus. Those two seem to be equal to me. Xion next, followed by Axel then at the bottom Kairi, due to having no actual training and little fighting experience.

naruto legend

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is now.
OP- Sora he's the main protagonist plot requires it. And the only reason why he isn't a master is cause Riku's selflessness to save him that doesn't mean he's stronger than Sora Roxas,Zion,Aqua,Ventus are all a part of Sora has a part of each of them he owns the world gg
aqua is her own person tho