Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don’t think there’s a such thing as “strong chakra” tbh. He just said it’s “potent”. And different as in “cold”. To me that doesn’t imply anything especially since he compared it to CM transformation which is a completely different kind of chakra which is sage chakra. I don’t think his chakra holds any power or anything different than anyone else. It just conveys itself differently.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plenty & this'll be the only time I comment

Naruto even without Kurama

Scans

Madara

Kaguya

Momkihi

Ten Tails

Jigen/Isshki

Code

Hashirama

It's a very long list

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is not a "huge" chakra reserve or a large amount of chakra or even "powerful" like you imply. It just means the quality or characteristic of the chakra compared to other times like good to evil. Reference Naruto Chapter 460

You must be registered for see images

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Scans

Madara

Kaguya

Momkihi

Ten Tails

Jigen/Isshki

Code

Hashirama

It's a very long list
It is not a "huge" chakra reserve or a large amount of chakra or even "powerful" like you imply. It just means the quality or characteristic of the chakra compared to other times like good to evil. Reference Naruto Chapter 460

even tailet beasts run out of chakura..so get a fakt straight..bunsh of foderz!!!!..

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,418💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I don’t think there’s a such thing as “strong chakra” tbh. He just said it’s “potent”. And different as in “cold”. To me that doesn’t imply anything especially since he compared it to CM transformation which is a completely different kind of chakra which is sage chakra. I don’t think his chakra holds any power or anything different than anyone else. It just conveys itself differently.
Actually there is
Indra and Ashura - Indra was born with strong chakra unlike Ashura just like Hagoromo said
Same goes to Sasuke

-

Scans

Madara

Kaguya

Momkihi

Ten Tails

Jigen/Isshki

Code

Hashirama

It's a very long list
You dont really think that Naruto have stronger chakra then Sasuke? I dont take u seriously on this one

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

dkrn10

Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think strength does apply to energy, such that if two characters cast the same technique using the same amount of energy, one would win over the other.

Now, the Curse Mark lvl 2 was an application of a mixture of NE and the energy of Orochimaru onto the energy of Sasuke, an Uchiha if not yet a transmigrant, so it should be very powerful compared to normal people.

This means that even other powerhouses such as the Raikage may have weaker energy than Sasuke with CM2. So with the MS having given him even stronger energy than that, there would be very few who could match him, imo.

By virtue of having sought him out, we can say that Kurama has stronger energy than even a transmigrant like Madara, so Sasuke should be below any tailed beast host in terms of potency. With tailed beasts having some association with NE, MS energy should be weaker than that, but equal at best. Keep in mind MS energy is a derivative of alien energy, so it should be quite powerful itself.

Overall, I think his MS form should be slightly more potent than Zabuza (manifesting an aura with form is similar to energy armour, but less), debatebly equal to Jugo and toads and below tailed beasts.

Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,418💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Tobidara/Madara, Hashirama, Itachi and several others. Naruto without Kurama doesn't even come close.
wow i didnt see the replies. I dont think Madara got stronger chakra. Hashirama doesnt and Itachi doesnt
Post automatically merged:

I think strength does apply to energy, such that if two characters cast the same technique using the same amount of energy, one would win over the other.

Now, the Curse Mark lvl 2 was an application of a mixture of NE and the energy of Orochimaru onto the energy of Sasuke, an Uchiha if not yet a transmigrant, so it should be very powerful compared to normal people.

This means that even other powerhouses such as the Raikage may have weaker energy than Sasuke with CM2. So with the MS having given him even stronger energy than that, there would be very few who could match him, imo.

By virtue of having sought him out, we can say that Kurama has stronger energy than even a transmigrant like Madara, so Sasuke should be below any tailed beast host in terms of potency. With tailed beasts having some association with NE, MS energy should be weaker than that, but equal at best. Keep in mind MS energy is a derivative of alien energy, so it should be quite powerful itself.

Overall, I think his MS form should be slightly more potent than Zabuza (manifesting an aura with form is similar to energy armour, but less), debatebly equal to Jugo and toads and below tailed beasts.
@ bold yes.
-
Sasuke didnt have Curse seal when Karin said that

Reactions: Infant

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don’t think there’s a such thing as “strong chakra” tbh.

He just said
Karin is a male?

it’s “potent”.
Which is synonymous with strength.

And different as in “cold”. To me that doesn’t imply anything
Chakra is formed through combining mental and physical energy. Mental state effects chakra and hatred was stated to progress Sharingan (doubt I need to post a page for this).

especially since he compared it to CM transformation which is a completely different kind of chakra which is sage chakra.
CM makes the user more ferocious (I forgot where it's stated, but an example is Sasuke's first usage which surprised both Sakura and himself about how out of character he was in cruelty (breaking Zaku's arms). Sasuke's chakra being darker than even his CM state means it's stronger.

Tobidara/Madara, Hashirama, Itachi and several others. Naruto without Kurama doesn't even come close.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel90

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is. Which is why Kushina was chosen to be Kurama's Jinchuriki before she was even in the academy.
yeah no, her clan can have average chakra and hers was stronger than the others. The other interpretation is she had the ability to use yin release to form chains, because she doesn't possess yang release. And Yin isn't a common ability in Asura descendants due to the yin yang split. It is yin chakra possessors that have the potential for powerful chakra as confirmed by Tobirama.

Also, Sasuke even with MS was so far beneath Itachi that he's like a flea before the Uchiha elite.