Strongest Being in FMAB

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive been rewatching FMAB For a while now and i wanna know what everyone thinks?

if in their prime who is the strongest in all of FMAB

I personally would say King Bradley in his prime could kill ANYONE including father..

The only one he may struggle with is greeling but even he would fall i feel like eventually

please let me know your thoughts

(DISCLAIMER) Father only had the ultimate form for a few moments so that does not count

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously Father is strongest. Plus how is it fair to remove god father?
He has no feats whatsoever is why im saying no god father...and it lasted for arguably a few minutes in time...

I just see Wrath being able to kill Anyone in the show when he was in his prime with his ultimate eye...

I dont see any way he would be stopped

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Yes but he has 0 feats that imply he could counter or even hurt Wrath who DECIMATED everyone in his old age..let alone his prime...

Father used alchemy but Wrath just kind of makes that useless...so explain your thoughts again
Father had the powers of more than half a million souls and created Wrath using his powers along with 6 other Homunculus. These 7 were his own alter ego in humanoid form- he removed them to be stronger not be weaker. By nature he is not a creature to give one of his ego's more power than himself to supersede him.

Van Hohenheim should be next on the list. Then comes Wrath. Pride could be stronger than him if he was not confined to shadows only. That was a major disadvantage for him. If he could attack in light he could be above Wrath.

Reactions: Hinata Loves Naruto

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Father had the powers of more than half a million souls and created Wrath using his powers along with 6 other Homunculus. These 7 were his own alter ego in humanoid form- he removed them to be stronger not be weaker. By nature he is not a creature to give one of his ego's more power than himself to supersede him.

Van Hohenheim should be next on the list. Then comes Wrath. Pride could be stronger than him if he was not confined to shadows only. That was a major disadvantage for him. If he could attack in light he could be above Wrath.
What made Wrath so strong was his training. It's not just a question of if the power fueling him is less than Father's. Father got beat in a fist fight by a hand that should've been as strong as a 10 year old's.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dark Hohenheim (Father). After him, i think it should be Wrath. Regular Van Hohenheim quite frankly doesn't seem like he's much imo. Another question could be where does everyone rank Roy Mustang?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dark Hohenheim (Father). After him, i think it should be Wrath. Regular Van Hohenheim quite frankly doesn't seem like he's much imo. Another question could be where does everyone rank Roy Mustang?
Roy is after Wrath and Father for me. Making flames ignite anywhere with the flick of his fingers is too much. No one but Wrath and Father have the speed to avoid or ability to stop that.

Reactions: Jinrou
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I see what you are TRYING to say, but you are still not correct. Think about it...how is Father going to do ANYTHING to Wrath if he is in his prime? He can see his weaknesses..and his body is at an incredible level what 20 years prior? maybe more?

I mean he fought Roy, Scar, Greed, Fuu.. and all of Briggs basically and ONLY got wounded and lost cause he cant see through people

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Van Hohenheim is the strongest. Then Father and then Scar.

The only things stopping me from putting Scar over Father is the fact that Father regenerates and Father has a lot of souls inside of him making him stronger then Scar aswell. Other then that Scar can basically do the same as Father and Van Hohenheim, but smaller.