Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
13 Members would be cool.

Ultimately, I think bringing more members in from the new world would water down hype of the Monster Trio.

Even with Jimbe joining, it now has to be called the monster Quartet because the trio are about the same range as Jimbe.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
13 Members would be cool.

Ultimately, I think bringing more members in from the new world would water down hype of the Monster Trio.

Even with Jimbe joining, it now has to be called the monster Quartet because the trio are about the same range as Jimbe.
If Jinbei joins then the trio thing is done until 2 more members join. The trio system only works because there's an equal number of members to group.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought you finally came to your senses regarding posting these rubbish videos, but I guess I was mistaken. I'm still not sure who or what I pity the most: the one who makes those vids, that creepy-ass logo or you who apparently just sucks whatever those vids say up like a sponge without any kind of skepticism or criticism and then randomly post them without any kind of context, which is spam btw as I'm pretty sure I told you before.

It's almost hilarious that one of the first things he says, is the word "cancerous" which he follows up with "losing braincells" as both of those crossed my mind immediately when I saw it was one of his vids again. And then the coup de grâce still had to come: he says how unbiased he is, but then produces...that.

It already started when he said this was centered around a cover picture. Despite many people claim that they continuously foreshadow stuff, up to this day they have foreshadowed little to nothing, so I already was like "oh no, this does not begin well...". And then of all the ones it had to be the one with Nekomamushi and his cats. Then I started praying that it wasn't about the amount of cats in the picture... -.-

He's supposed to be unbiased, but then produces that ridiculously subjective theory and I'm being very gentle here with the usage of the word "theory". All the cats represent a Strawhat? That works if one has curly brows, another one wielding three swords and another a straw hat, but not when they have barely or no significant, unique features whatsoever. The fact that people can't agree on which cat is supposed to be which Strawhat says enough as it should normally be abundantly clear. He's using vague and highly superficial characteristics to connect each cat with a Strawhat, but that way you can connect each cat with pretty much any Strawhat, or any other character for that matter, as you see fit. That one of his arguments is that this cat feels "Nami-ish" and another "Luffy-ish" says it all as that's an incredibly hollow statement and by its very nature subjective =/

Seriously next time you find the urge to come with one of this guys vids, comment on his channel that it's not because he killed all his own brain cells (as he explained himself) that he has the right to kill mine too.

Last edited:

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought you finally came to your senses regarding posting these rubbish videos, but I guess I was mistaken. I'm still not sure who or what I pity the most: the one who makes those vids, that creepy-ass logo or you who apparently just sucks whatever those vids say up like a sponge without any kind of skepticism or criticism and then randomly post them without any kind of context, which is spam btw as I'm pretty sure I told you before.

It's almost hilarious that one of the first things he says, is the word "cancerous" which he follows up with "losing braincells" as both of those crossed my mind immediately when I saw it was one of his vids again. And then the coup de grâce still had to come: he says how unbiased he is, but then produces...that.

It already started when he said this was centered around a cover picture. Despite many people claim that they continuously foreshadow stuff, up to this day they have foreshadowed little to nothing, so I already was like "oh no, this does not begin well...". And then of all the ones it had to be the one with Nekomamushi and his cats. Then I started praying that it wasn't about the amount of cats in the picture... -.-

He's supposed to be unbiased, but then produces that ridiculously subjective theory and I'm being very gentle here with the usage of the word "theory". All the cats represent a Strawhat? That works if one has curly brows, another one wielding three swords and another a straw hat, but not when they have barely or no significant, unique features whatsoever. The fact that people can't agree on which cat is supposed to be which Strawhat says enough as it should normally be abundantly clear. He's using vague and highly superficial characteristics to connect each cat with a Strawhat, but that way you can connect each cat with pretty much any Strawhat, or any other character for that matter, as you see fit. That one of his arguments is that this cat feels "Nami-ish" and another "Luffy-ish" says it all as that's an incredibly hollow statement and by its very nature subjective =/

Seriously next time you find the urge to come with one of this guys vids, comment on his channel that it's not because he killed all his own brain cells (as he explained himself) that he has the right to kill mine too.
*sigh* is just a theory xD

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sigh* is just a theory xD
As I said using the word "theory" here is being very generous. For something to be called a genuine theory, you need to have at least one reasonable solid argument as a basis. Otherwise any random, baseless thought can be described as being a "theory", which kinda misses the entire point of formulating a theory in the first place.

This might be my opinion, but if I would have to give this "theory" a score, it would fail miserably as it's almost on the same level as saying that Luffy will only have 10 nakama as he only has 10 fingers.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some of us hope the StrawHats go up than 10. I can't imagine a 3rd female joining the StrawHats' voyage till the end of the series. We're desperate pervs, that's all. As if Nami and Robin (kawaii Robin-chan<3) aren't enough.