Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;Z2w63biYa54]https://youtu.be/Z2w63biYa54[/video]

I found this video and I posted it because I normaly dont 100% believe these things but this time i have actually had a similar experience as the people in this video, but not the weird sounds coming from the sky I don't know what's up with that. I had experienced the weird boom sound, it sounded like an explosion and it was really loud and a tremor flowed after it, I have never experienced anything like it, and when I found this video and saw that this thing happened in other places I had to find out if anyone else here experienced the same thing. Now I know some people are gonna say its a sonic boom, but I live no where near any military base, and as I said I have never felt or heard something like that before, and the weird thing is it happened in the same month all over the world. What are your thoughts and what do you think it is?

Last edited:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only explanation for this is that Urahara's Bankai is so powerful that it is permeating into the real world as well.

(actually, i'm pretty sure these noises are caused by seismic activity, and not a harmless "candy" store owner's ultimate power)

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only explanation for this is that Urahara's Bankai is so powerful that it is permeating into the real world as well.

(actually, i'm pretty sure these noises are caused by seismic activity, and not a harmless "candy" store owner's ultimate power)
Well it could be but the area I live in is not known for it seismic activity, and I don't know if its the norm to hear an explosion 1st

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, that is very interesting to be honest.
Haven't experienced it by myself yet and don't know if I even want to. Hm, maybe the Mayas just calculated a bit wrong, so they were a few years early with their prediction:

You must be registered for see images

But honestly:
I'm not an expert, but do seismic activities really cause such mechanical sounds? I mean, in the video up there, there were indeed sounds that could've been from a full-breaking truck.

Does it come from earth? Or could these things be caused by something (or someone?) from space? Like shockwaves that hit earth? I really don't know but it is so interesting.

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, that is very interesting to be honest.
Haven't experienced it by myself yet and don't know if I even want to. Hm, maybe the Mayas just calculated a bit wrong, so they were a few years early with their prediction:

You must be registered for see images

But honestly:
I'm not an expert, but do seismic activities really cause such mechanical sounds? I mean, in the video up there, there were indeed sounds that could've been from a full-breaking truck.

Does it come from earth? Or could these things be caused by something (or someone?) from space? Like shockwaves that hit earth? I really don't know but it is so interesting.
Ya it was very weird it was felt all over my province and the tremor only lasted maybe a min or less.

Huh? This sounds familiar but not really intresting, could aswell be a sonic boom.
A sonic boom that can effect most of the world? What could possibly do that?

Last edited: