Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Skorm
Mission Rank: A
Story elements chosen:
  • Improve political relationships (Custom)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 8/6/2021 - 9/6/2021
Relevant mission links: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Additional information: Performed mission with my Edo Tensei, spawned here [x]. Paying a tribute of 9,000 Ryo for the damages dealt to Emerald Island + Crimson State Island in hopes of wiping the slate clean.

Mission Passed: I will say, this was barely an A-Rank. I won't be waiving the bounties either, but try to be more hospitable to the citizenry. You've shown up out of nowhere after almost totally dismantling the community, and then you just leave after killing a monster. You have been awarded an A-Rank artifact for completion of the mission.

(Mukō: Senmon Chūnyū) – Void: Specialized Infusion
Type: Void Infused Artifact
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Whenever the user uses a technique within a field of their specializations, they have a 25% chance to gain a single Void Infusion, occurring at most once every two turns.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shady Nurse

Kin
419💸
Kumi
1,979💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Shady Nurse and tutuu
Mission Rank:
B
Story elements chosen:
Ino-Shika-Cho Chapter 1 (3)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion:
6/11/21-6/11/21
Relevant mission links:
Start [x] Finish [x]
Additional information:
The member tutuu was also active and a part of this mission.

Mission Passed: Lowered to C-Rank. You have been awarded an A-Rank artifact for completion of the mission. This item will be rewarded to the submitter of the mission.

(Mukō: Jinsoku) – Void: Swiftness
Range: N/A
Description: Activated passively and consumes a single Void Infusion; the user’s ability to move in the Ninja World is strengthened, reducing the time it takes to travel between landmarks by 50%; this does not stack with any other source of travel time reduction. Lasts for up to six landmarks.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Daemon
Mission Rank: S
Story elements chosen: Facilitate a major peace agreement (5)

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 6/9/2021-6/9/2021
Relevant mission links: (3) Enshibetsu (029) | Anime Forum (animebase.me)
Additional information:

Mission Passed: Please format this better in future. I only approved this because historically it hasn't been an issue, but in future I'll just fail it and move on. You have been awarded an S-Rank artifact for completion of the mission.

(Mukō: Boryoku Hoden) – Void: Violent Discharge
Range: Short – Mid
Damage: 80
Description: Whenever the user is Void Infused with at least one charge they have a 20% chance every other turn to release a Violent Discharge of energy, unleashing a single tracking bolt at an opponent within mid-range. If the user has two Void Infusions then this chance is increased to 33%. This does not consume a move and its damage cannot be boosted unless through additional Void Infusion. On a successful discharge the user can opt into infusing it with additional power, consuming their stacks of Void Infusion to increase its damage by 40. Elementally neutral and is treated as containing 40 chakra.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Players involved: Zatanna
Story elements chosen:

-Search for information on the jinchuuriki
-Secure passage to the island
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 13/06/2021
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/north-west-kinai-island-144.756158/post-22072587
Additional information:

Searching part 2

Mission Passed. You have been awarded an S-Rank artifact for completion of the mission.

(Mukō: Boryoku Hoden) – Void: Violent Discharge
Range: Short – Mid
Damage: 80
Description: Whenever the user is Void Infused with at least one charge they have a 20% chance every other turn to release a Violent Discharge of energy, unleashing a single tracking bolt at an opponent within mid-range. If the user has two Void Infusions then this chance is increased to 33%. This does not consume a move and its damage cannot be boosted unless through additional Void Infusion. On a successful discharge the user can opt into infusing it with additional power, consuming their stacks of Void Infusion to increase its damage by 40. Elementally neutral and is treated as containing 40 chakra.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Lili-Chwan, Mirai
Story elements chosen:

Dive into the depths of the Hokubu Ocean
Find out information about the Voidlord given Eyes

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: Jun 4th 2021 to Jun 18th 2021

Relevant mission links:

Hokubu Ocean 178#-212#
Void Specter of the [REDACTED INFORMATION] vs Isabella Uchiha

Additional information:

Acquired Shinkaigan
Lost all Sanity

Declined. Not allowing these missions to be made out of another mission LMAO.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Players involved:Lord of Kaos, Daemon
Mission Rank: C
Story elements chosen: Learn of Events in Keishi and investigate
Mission Start - June 15th, 2021
Mission End - June 19th, 2021
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/keishi-007.755823/post-22072842 <= Mission Start
https://animebase.me/threads/keishi-007.755823/post-22073058 <== Mission End
Additional information: N/A

Mission Passed: You have been awarded a B-Rank artifact for completion of the mission. This item will be given to the submitter of the mission.

(Mukō: Yūryō) – Void: Charged
Description: A Void Infused modification that does not act as an Accumulator or Spender; rather, it passively increases the user’s maximum Void Infusion cap by 1. This can be stacked with other Charged Void Infused Artifacts, including itself if the user owns multiple copies.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Players involved: Solf J Kimblee
Mission Rank: C
Story elements chosen: Investigate Keishi Event
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 6/21/2021
Relevant mission links: X

Mission Passed: You have been awarded a C-Rank artifact for completion of the mission.

(Mukō: Chikara Chūnyū) – Void: Energy Infusion
Description: Whenever the user successfully restores at least 10% of their maximum chakra pool in a single turn they have a 50% chance to gain a single Void Infusion.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Players involved: Mirai, Lili - Chwan
Story elements chosen:

• Your mission must be A-Rank. Unlike the last mission, which dealt with only petty criminals, these are rogue shinobi. They are trained in standard ninja arts and should be dealt with accordingly. But alongside their typical techniques they have also awakened the Shinkaigan. Their Doujutsu has led them to the Ruins of Chungsu in search for something. Like the victims of the flu and the bank robbers they are also immortal, but they can be disabled with the proper technique or strategy.
  • Do not seriously maim or wipe out your enemy/enemies. They might be 'average' ninja (i.e. Jounin with no special skills aside from Shinkaigan) but they should be kept in a state where you can question them. You are attempting to find out why they are here; most notably, you are looking for information on Felled Angel, which is a Hangurian codeword for the Fallen Star Meteorite. Their visions have led them here.
  • These shinobi have gone somewhat mad due to their Shinkaigan and its reckless usage.
  • Do not cause wanton or excessive destruction. Missions that attempt to destroy the entire landmark will be failed. You are to strategically disable these rogue ninja.
  • Your mission must take place in the Ruins of Chungsu.
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 6/24/2021 - 6/24/2021
Relevant mission links:
Started: https://animebase.me/threads/ruins-of-chungsu-001.755817/post-22073329 to End: https://animebase.me/threads/ruins-of-chungsu-001.755817/post-22073386

Additional information: All Posts In Between Are Associated with the Mission.

Mission Passed: You have been awarded a B-Rank artifact for completion of the mission. The item will be rewarded to the submitter of the mission.

(Mukō: Mukō no Tsuyosa) – Void: Strength of the Void
Description: Activated passively at the cost of one Void Infusion; Strength of the Void increases the potency of the user’s next four offensive techniques by 20 damage.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Players involved: Solf J Kimblee
Story elements chosen: Combat in Chungsu Event
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 6/24/2021
Relevant mission links: First Post | Last Post

Mission Passed: Please, better formatting. You have been awarded a B-Rank artifact for completion of the mission. The item will be rewarded to the submitter of the mission.

(Mukō: Mukō no Tsuyosa) – Void: Strength of the Void
Description: Activated passively at the cost of one Void Infusion; Strength of the Void increases the potency of the user’s next four offensive techniques by 20 damage.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Players involved: Zatanna
Story elements chosen:

-Assassinate the enemy commander(s)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 26/06/2021
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/north-west-kinai-island-144.756158/post-22073524
Additional information:

Mission Passed: You have been awarded an A-Rank artifact for completion of the mission. The item will be rewarded to the submitter of the mission.

(Mukō: Okurimono no Tiamato) – Void: Gift of Tiamat
Description: Activated passively and consumes all stacks of Void Infusion. Allows the user to transfer their Void Infusions at will to any ally within their range.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Daemon and Lord of Kaos
Mission Rank: B
Story elements chosen:

Investigative Mission Requirements
  • Your mission must be B-Rank. These criminals are not hardened warriors or gods. They are just mere criminals who, with a bit of good (bad?) fortune, have come across immortality and decided to use their newfound gifts for crime. Stop them. Find out when and how they gained immortality. You will be able to connect it to the strange white light from these criminals.
  • How you obtain the information is up to you. They might be immortal but they still feel pain, fear, and can be incentivized.
  • Do not kill innocent civilians or cause unnecessary widespread destruction.
  • You are not to impose on the story. You are asking about how what happened to the men and women afflicted with the flu might correlate to these four bank robbers.
  • Your mission must take place in Keishi.
  • Your mission should, in some form, be centered on connecting the flu victims to these bank robbers and understanding what implications that might hold for the world at large.
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 6/21/2021 - 6/22/2021
Relevant mission links: Start: (3) Keishi (007) | Page 5 | Anime Forum (animebase.me) - End: (3) Keishi (007) | Page 5 | Anime Forum (animebase.me)

[Mission Passed: You have been awarded a B-Rank artifact for completion of the mission. The item will be rewarded to the submitter of the mission.

(Mukō: Soshi Chūnyū) – Void: Elemental Infusion
Description: Whenever the user uses an A-Rank or higher elemental technique of one of the basic five natures they have a 20% chance to gain a single Void Infusion. This can occur once every two turns. This chance is increased to 40% when the user uses a Forbidden ranked elemental technique.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Daemon and Lord of Kaos
Story elements chosen:
  • Your mission must be A-Rank. Unlike the last mission, which dealt with only petty criminals, these are rogue shinobi. They are trained in standard ninja arts and should be dealt with accordingly. But alongside their typical techniques they have also awakened the Shinkaigan. Their Doujutsu has led them to the Ruins of Chungsu in search for something. Like the victims of the flu and the bank robbers they are also immortal, but they can be disabled with the proper technique or strategy.
  • Do not seriously maim or wipe out your enemy/enemies. They might be 'average' ninja (i.e. Jounin with no special skills aside from Shinkaigan) but they should be kept in a state where you can question them. You are attempting to find out why they are here; most notably, you are looking for information on Felled Angel, which is a Hangurian codeword for the Fallen Star Meteorite. Their visions have led them here.
  • These shinobi have gone somewhat mad due to their Shinkaigan and its reckless usage.
  • Do not cause wanton or excessive destruction. Missions that attempt to destroy the entire landmark will be failed. You are to strategically disable these rogue ninja.
  • Your mission must take place in the Ruins of Chungsu.
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 6/22/2021 - 6/24/2021
Relevant mission links: Start: (3) Keishi (007) | Page 5 | Anime Forum (animebase.me)
(3) Keishi (007) | Page 5 | Anime Forum (animebase.me)
(3) Ruins of Chungsu (001) | Page 8 | Anime Forum (animebase.me)
(3) Ruins of Chungsu (001) | Page 8 | Anime Forum (animebase.me)

Mission Passed: You have been awarded a B-Rank artifact for completion of the mission. The item will be rewarded to the submitter of the mission.

(Mukō: Soshi Chūnyū) – Void: Elemental Infusion
Description: Whenever the user uses an A-Rank or higher elemental technique of one of the basic five natures they have a 20% chance to gain a single Void Infusion. This can occur once every two turns. This chance is increased to 40% when the user uses a Forbidden ranked elemental technique.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:
  • Infiltrate an enemy's organization
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 30/6/2021 - 30/6/2021
Relevant mission links: x
Additional information:

Mission Passed: Lowered to B-Rank

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:
  • Steal a large or valuable asset
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 3/7/2021 - 3/7/2021
Relevant mission links: x
Additional information:

Mission Passed: Lowered to B-Rank

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Players involved:Lord of Kaos, Daemon
Story elements chosen: Investigate Ruins of Chungsu for information regarding mystery sickness as well as Tiamat and the other Gods ( A Rank
Mission Start - Jun 22, 2021
Mission End - Jul 2, 2021
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/keishi-007.755823/post-22073321 <= Mission Start
https://animebase.me/threads/cheopo-035.755852/post-22073325 <= Travel
https://animebase.me/threads/qindong-024.755841/post-22073334 <= Travel
Here to
here. <== Mission End

Mission Passed. You have been awarded an A-Rank artifact for completion of the mission. The item will be given to the submitter of the mission.

(Mukō: Chikara Chūnyū) – Void: Power Infusion
Description: Whenever the user uses a technique with a damage value greater than 100 they have a 20% chance to gain a single Void Infusion; this can occur a maximum of once every two turns.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reactions: Serpent and Skorm

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: ZK
Story elements chosen: - (custom) Endure searing humiliation (4) (custom) Teach someone a bloody lesson they will never forget (4)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: July 6, 2021
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/ironwood-lumbermill-054.755871/#post-22074617
Additional information:

Mission Passed: You have been awarded an A-Rank artifact for completion of the mission.

(Mukō: Honshitsu Kotai) – Void: Essence Transfer
Range: N/A
Description: Activated passively and consumes three Void Infusions; allows the user’s techniques, through their clashes with an opponent or their own techniques, to strip their opponent of an active mode and deactivate it. Can only be used once per battle.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen: Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan (3)
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/kamisutari-049.755866/#post-22074646
Additional information:

Mission Passed: You have been awarded a B-Rank artifact for completion of the mission.

(Mukō: Yūryō) – Void: Charged
Description: A Void Infused modification that does not act as an Accumulator or Spender; rather, it passively increases the user’s maximum Void Infusion cap by 1. This can be stacked with other Charged Void Infused Artifacts, including itself if the user owns multiple copies.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen: (custom) Steal an important monument (3)
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/qingshui-042.755859/page-2#post-22074663
Additional information:

EDIT: Excuse the edit. Something was wrong with the link.

Mission Passed