Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Rexii
Mission Rank: B
Story elements chosen:

- Deal with a traumatic event from the past

Date of beginning & date of conclusion:
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/alexandros’-bluff-185.756200/post-21983287
Additional information: Had a bit of a flashback on my bio history that helped me decide a new path going forwards, hoping to expand this in to a full arc so the flashback wasn't his full history.

Mission Failed. This wasn't enough for a B-rank, effort and detail wise. It would have worked as a C-rank or below. That's not to say the roleplay wasn't good, the story was fine, it just wasn't fleshed out enough and more detail was needed. B-rank missions are where things like tone, detail, and effort are scrutinized more with A-rank and S-rank being the most-watched over. Also for some reason, the link leads to the wrong mission which wasn't that big of a deal since the right one was only a few below it anyway just mentioning it for the future.

Checked by
@Howard

Last edited by a moderator:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: The pervy sage
Mission rank: B
Story element chosen:

- Deal with a traumatic event from the past

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 05/03/2020
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/alexandros’-bluff-185.756200/post-21983365
Additional Information: Had a flash back to an event that changed the way Magnus would be forever...

Mission Passed. The setup was a bit drawn out, but it led to the roleplay so I counted it. I like how you and ReXii are connecting your stories. Or at least working toward a connected narrative. It's an interesting way to do roleplay and I like both it and the elements you are both using. No real criticism besides the setup may be, making the "traumatic event" darker? Idk, that's just a personal preference for that element trauma is trauma. Nice job.

Checked by
@Howard

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Mission Rank: A
Story elements chosen:

- hunter gatherer in peril

Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/dead-plains-182.756197/post-21983393
Additional information: continuation of my little story arc thing, trying a custom objective securing food for villagers.

Mission Failed. Discussed most of this on discord. It's a matter of difficulty and intro roleplay. As I said in the last check good roleplay just needs to be labeled better and counted toward the mission. Either through multi-element missions or more expansive elements. Small fixes and you'll probably have a 90%/10% pass/fail ratio.

Checked by
@Howard

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Serpent & The Pervy Sage (LGeezy & Alubama also present)
Story elements chosen:
-Negotiate or Speak on behalf of your clan
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 02/16/2020 - 02/20/2020
Relevant mission links:
[Mission Start]
[Post]
[Post]
[Post]
[Post]
[Post]
[Post]
[Post]
[Mission End]

Additional information: Although the Mission ended without the merger of our village/clan. The Storyboard element was still completed. Side Note, the negotiations where between myself and the pervy sage, however LGeezy and Alubama where present to bare witness. Im not sure if they're needed to be in the "Players Involved" or not.

Mission Failed. The Pervy Sage carried this mission too much for it to be a pass. Group missions need equal roleplay from both parties and The Pervy Sage goes above and beyond to get his roleplay in but you ( Serpent ) become a somewhat passive observer to his speaking and negotiating. The opening post was great, if you had kept up that level of detail this would have passed easily. However, you ( Serpent ) trailed off and left the negotiating and speaking to The Pervy Sage speaking in 1-3 sentences of roleplay paired with a sentence of dialogue. I kind of feel bad failing it because of the work I can see from him, but it's not enough from both participants to pass as a whole. Additionally, you only need to mention the players involved not those observing. Only the ones who roleplay can be paid for their work or effort.

Checked by
@Howard

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Vegeta
Story elements chosen: Golden Sabbath: War Were Declared
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 02/16/2020
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/dead-plains-182.756197/#post-21981210
Additional information:

Golden Sabbath: War Were Declared
Description: You are tasked with occupying a landmark in Shimogakure. This can be done with your main biography or a clone as a representative. You are tasked with either destroying and causing problems in Shimogakure or convincing those in the LM to switch sides or leave the village. You do not have to minimize casualties though if you wish to completely eradicate a land you may do that.
Mission Passed. I almost failed this due to the way you formatted the template but showed leniency because I haven't been able to explain to each individual how I wanted Village Missions posted. Look above at how I restructured your post. I cannot see subforums so I need Village Missions posted here if I am to check them. The above method is the easest way to structure it. On the topic of the roleplay itself, everything was fine, you met the requirements of the Village Mission. 20% buff due to colonial income.

Checked by
@Howard

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: The Pervy Sage, Delta
Mission rank: B
Story elements chosen:

- Choose between what is right and what is easy

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 05/03/2020 - 06/03/2020
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/unknown-magnus-and-hades.771963/#post-21983541 (all in that one separate thread)
Additional Info: Trying to get Hades to do something in the interest of Shimo where Magnus has failed.

Mission Passed.

Checked by
@Howard

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Mission Rank: S
Story elements chosen:

- experiment with highly advanced ninjutsu

Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/dead-plains-182.756197/post-21983718
Additional information: another continuation of my mission. The jutsu used are questionable with my usage but I figured that may be okay as part of the experimenting part of the mission.

Mission Failed. The same things we talked about on discord. Apologies. I should have checked the above missions sooner so you had an idea about how to fix anything you were working on. I feel bad for slacking and putting it off until the weekend. I feel like if I had been quicker to check you would have had the information needed and could have shifted.

Checked by
@Howard

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Skorm
Story elements chosen:

-Village mission[Tobusekai: Take The Power Back]

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 8/3 - 2020
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/chios-200.756215/#post-21983846
Additional information: another continuation of my mission.
Tobusekai: Take The Power Back
Description: Your mission is a simple one, though may be dangerous. Claim land in Tobusekai. By any means necessary. Spread the name of Tsumigakure, and take what belongs to us. To pass this mission you will need to face some form of violent resistance be it bandits, undead, or other beasts. You are to clear out a landmark and claim it for Tsumigakure.
Mission Passed. 20% buff due to Colonial Income. In the future include the Village Mission like above.

Checked by
@Howard

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Mission Rank: S
Story elements chosen:

- Save a village
- Survive a near death situation

Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/alexandros’-bluff-185.756200/post-21984070
Additional information: continuing the overall arc and introducing some zombie type things. I'm gonna flesh them out (pun intended) over a few smaller stories and see where it leads.

Mission Passed. With a bit of leniency. It was a wild story, though lol.

Checked by
@Howard

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: @Red-Robin
Mission Rank: D-rank
Story elements chosen:
Witness a Mythical Creature for the very first time (Custom)
Make contact with a Member/Ninja of a new Village for the first time (Custom)

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 3/9/2020 - 3/9/2020
Relevant mission links: Graveyard of Sin (115) Wyvern encounter
Additional information: N/A

Mission Passed. Good first mission. I like the character roleplay and the second element covered it all nicely.

Checked by
@Howard

Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Skorm
Story elements chosen:

Tobusekai: Take The Power Back Rank: A Description: Your mission is a simple one, though may be dangerous. Claim land in Tobusekai. By any means necessary. Spread the name of Tsumigakure, and take what belongs to us. To pass this mission you will need to face some form of violent resistance be it bandits, undead, or other beasts. You are to clear out a landmark and claim it for Tsumigakure.
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 9/3 2020
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/mauna-loa-142.756156/page-2#post-21984303
Additional information: another continuation of my mission.
Involves Alucard finding his new sparkle and contious new ally - the mega blaziken.

Mission Passed.

Checked by
@Howard

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: The Pervy Sage / Zatana
Mission Rank: C
Story elements chosen:

- Put the Clan’s interests first (C rank)

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 05/03/2020 - 09/03/2020
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/unknown-magnus-kiriyuin.771972/
Additional information: The entire mission is in that thread and with it i'm making Zatana the Kage of Shimo and my Magnus bio has left the NW, ready for me to swap next arc (sunday i think)

Mission Passed.

Checked by
@Howard

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Players involved: Solf J Kimblee
Story elements chosen: Hospital: Devil's Ravine
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 3/9/2020
Relevant mission links: X
Additional information: Village Mission and +20% colonial income

Hospital: Devil's Ravine
Description: There are rumors of a land far to the north-west of the Graveyard of Sin and almost directly west of the Haunted Forest named the Devil's Ravine. From the rumors, it seems the land is filled to the brim with a poison produced from the center of the land with an unknown source to this naturally occurring poison. The council is interested in this naturally occurring substance so seek out the source of the poison and report back to a medical shinobi on what you find. If you are able to, return with a sample of the poison. If anyone tries to stop you from your mission you are to dispatch them and continue on with your mission. Explore the lands thoroughly taking in information about any people, animals or creatures living there, it's geological structure as well as any other information that might be useful including the direct source of the poison. If you seek out a medical shinobi they can provide you a gas mask, however, if you wish to go it alone you realize that we know very little about the poison and you risk your own life by taking on this mission.
Mission Passed.

Checked by
@Howard

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: The pervy sage
Story elements chosen:
-Negotiate or Speak on behalf of your clan
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 02/16/2020 - 02/20/2020
Relevant mission links:
[Mission Start]
[Post]
[Post]
[Post]
[Post]
[Post]
[Post]
[Post]
[Mission End]

Additional information: Was told resub this as single mission by serp?

Mission Passed. As I said to @Serpent next time you do a group mission get consent from the other party beforehand.

Checked by
@Howard

Reactions: Serpent

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Gutsy
Mission Rank: C
Story elements chosen:
- Foil an assassination attempt on your life [C-rank]
-explore the history of the Landmark [C-rank version]

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 03/10/2020
Relevant mission links:
https://animebase.me/threads/jarteeg-003.755819/#post-21984488

Mission Passed. Good roleplay.

Checked by
@Howard

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Serpent and Delta
Story elements chosen:
-Fight an individual of comparable strength
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 03/11/2020 - 03/14/2020
Relevant mission links:
[Mission Start]
[Fight]
[Mission End]
Additional information: N/A

Mission Passed. Good job, and good work for a group mission. You each did your part and it shows.

Checked by
@Howard

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Players involved: Zatanna
Story elements chosen:
-Evacuate civilians to safety (4)
-Protect civilians from harm (3)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 11/03/2020-14/03/2020
Relevant mission links:

Mission Passed. This was close, it could have used a bit more tension and danger.

The only suggestion I can make the rest of it felt like it was enough.

Checked by
@Howard