Regular
Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, please tell me what you know of storm release
Alright. From what I know, Storm release is a more fluid flowing advanced element. It carries both the properties of Water and Lightning, being almost solid liquid like, in both its movement and effects. Used by Darui in the manga, Storm Release is basically capable of creating beams of energy, bright in color. They can also make storm clouds, which can zap people, and enhance chakra to become stronger. Not too sure, but that's pretty much the extent of my knowledge.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Yeah, those are pretty much the main points. It can also be used to create clouds that carry chakra absorbing properties. Now, you'd need to rank up to Jounin in order to start learning the techniques, since they all start at A ranks. So let me know when you get there. However, I believe you can submit customs at B rank level and below now.

Rust

Regular
Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, those are pretty much the main points. It can also be used to create clouds that carry chakra absorbing properties. Now, you'd need to rank up to Jounin in order to start learning the techniques, since they all start at A ranks. So let me know when you get there. However, I believe you can submit customs at B rank level and below now.
I am Jounin, got ranked today. That's why I waited for that to make the thread.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Ah true. Alright, I want you to analyse the techs and come up with adv/disadv for them

(Ranton: Reizā Sākasu) - Storm Release: Laser Circus
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user creates several bright beams of electricity that shoots at his enemy. A halo of bright energy spreads from the users hands as they use this technique.

(Ranton: Raiunkōha) - Storm Release: Thunder Cloud Inner Wave
Type: Offensive/ Defensive
Range: Short
Description: After performing the required hand seals the user uses Storm Release to generate a thick ring of thunderclouds and electricity around him, creating an offensive and defensive ward. He can then uses these clouds to fire powerful blasts of lightning at his enemies, and as an electrified perimeter; effectively preventing his enemies from getting close. But a wind elemental technique can blow the clouds away.
Note: Cloud of rings lasts 2 turns

Rust

Regular
Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah true. Alright, I want you to analyse the techs and come up with adv/disadv for them

Type: Attack
Range: Short – Long
Description: The user creates several bright beams of electricity that shoots at his enemy. A halo of bright energy spreads from the users hands as they use this technique.

Type: Offensive/ Defensive
Range: Short
Description: After performing the required hand seals the user uses Storm Release to generate a thick ring of thunderclouds and electricity around him, creating an offensive and defensive ward. He can then uses these clouds to fire powerful blasts of lightning at his enemies, and as an electrified perimeter; effectively preventing his enemies from getting close. But a wind elemental technique can blow the clouds away.
Note: Cloud of rings lasts 2 turns

This technique is quite simple. The user will form several beams of energy, which can be shot towards the opponent. Its fairly straightforward in that its a more projectile based technique. What I like about it is that its basically a long reaching technique. Also, the beams have been shown to move with quite some dexterity so that can perhaps be explored. Disadvantage wise, is that the technique is rather linear in its approach. It can probably be dodged as well, with ease.

A technique where you will form some seals, and generate a thick ring of clouds around yourself. This can fire Lightning, but is susceptible to wind techniques. Of course, the great part is that it acts both as an offense, and defense. I really like the aesthetics aspect of the element. It also lasts 2 turns. Disadvantage wise, the technique could hinder you from seeing your opponent, or it can be your own demise if its used against you, since its pretty close for comfort. It can also be easily blown away.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

This technique is quite simple. The user will form several beams of energy, which can be shot towards the opponent. Its fairly straightforward in that its a more projectile based technique. What I like about it is that its basically a long reaching technique. Also, the beams have been shown to move with quite some dexterity so that can perhaps be explored. Disadvantage wise, is that the technique is rather linear in its approach. It can probably be dodged as well, with ease.

A technique where you will form some seals, and generate a thick ring of clouds around yourself. This can fire Lightning, but is susceptible to wind techniques. Of course, the great part is that it acts both as an offense, and defense. I really like the aesthetics aspect of the element. It also lasts 2 turns. Disadvantage wise, the technique could hinder you from seeing your opponent, or it can be your own demise if its used against you, since its pretty close for comfort. It can also be easily blown away.
ANddd we're done .-. for now at least.
How do you rank up
VM so I can give you a more elaborate explanation. But basically missions and fights.