Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just saw it, f*ck yeah

This means we will also get Madara VS kages because the jinchuuriki's is after Madara getting revived. Tobi VS Naruto, anyone?

Simple Math

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats the point of showing this scan if we wont see them in the anime after the game is out?

I keep wishing they followed the manga but there's like 1% chance of this happening.

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats the point of showing this scan if we wont see them in the anime after the game is out?

I keep wishing they followed the manga but there's like 1% chance of this happening.
The Tobi VS Naruto fight will be in shippuden before the game is out, the filler is over in next week and then we have Nagato VS Naruto, Kages etc

Words of wisdom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well isn't this a sign of them following the manga, becuase you're right the jinchuriki probably won't show up in the anime until after the game.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yesssss I want to use the lava guy the guy in all red

so ****ing bad and the 2 nd mizukage (the one tht faught gaara)

Wait what if this is only like the Japan version :'(

Simple Math

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Tobi VS Naruto fight will be in shippuden before the game is out, the filler is over in next week and then we have Nagato VS Naruto, Kages etc
I thought they were taking a 2 week break with the anime next month? although, since they confirmed the jin's, that means they are going to rush the anime next year.. or am i missing something?

Words of wisdom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually it's been confirmed that the anime will have a two week break near Christmas.

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought they were taking a 2 week break with the anime next month? although, since they confirmed the jin's, that means they are going to rush the anime next year.. or am i missing something?
We got a scan of Kyuubi Naruto before he was in the shippuden, everyone was shocked that he was there before the anime was there but when the game was out, kyuubi naruto was already showed/or just going to be showed.

It's possible that they follow the manga now, and we know all the Edo's are kinda confirmed by the trailer. And how do you know they will take a break?

Simple Math

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aslong we go up to Obito v Naruto/Bee atleast.. im happy.. but cc2 seem to have fked up.. i remember rumors about this game coming out when the manga "ended"..

I still say the Anime is gonna get rushed next month somehow..