Stop u r stupid Logic

purewesome

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have seen lot of this VS threads and also people comparing abilities of characters which we dont know soo pls stop here are few

Manga fact is >>>>>>>>>>>> u r opinion and u cant predict a fight unless u know each and every move of that character like we know about naruto ..or Itachi but u cant consider Guy as complete character as we dont know what 8Th gate will be or how strong,, soo he incomplete

1. Madara - we dont even know what he can do as he said he was playing with kages we can be sure he has tons of jutsu soo stop comparing or making vs threads with u r limited knowledge and say madara lose .

2.Minato - Yes we dont know whats minato ability ,,,,,,,,its a broken character ,, we also dont know is he immune to genjutsu or not soo pls stop comparing him ,,and also who know he might have tons of other jutsu not just FTG , or seal bcs he is kage soo u expect he become kage with just 3-4 jutsu ??

3. Hashirama - its funny how people say nagato can beat hashi when they dont even know or seen what hashirama can do .. can pls tell me when did u seen 1st fighting with all his jutsu ??? or when did he shown u all his techs ???

4. 3rd hokage - same as above + he was old soo we dont know what he would have done when he is younger

5. Sasuke - Yes we still dont know whats his EMS can do or his new ability soo stop comparing him to naruto

6. we can include both kakashi kamui and guys 8th gate
Note: ignore my bad spelling .

Reactions: Titania Erza

Midday

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If people make a vs thread you can only compare what we know right now. So until Kishi adds more abilities to the character that's all they have for now, stop trying to use what we don't know to support your favourites.

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
I swear this was made like an hour ago, is this the new topic of this week .-.? Logic and Stupid Logic, where is the Logic in "manga" , throw everything you know about Logic when you think of a world like NarutoVerse! Kishi creates Logic in his own manga not me, not you , or anybody else!

So drop this subject already, both this and the stupid VS threads >_>

Devo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, you forgot itachi, he have still to show (or never ) his total ninjutsu arsenal, that is i think is nearly equal to kakashi's, and his speed and physical strength. He was also sick, and thats why, we never say him using variety of ninjutsu.

purewesome

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just cant take anymore i mean after seeing "nagato can beat madara and 1st' i was like WTF when did this guy seen them fight lolzz atleast they need to learn or keep this charterers away soo that we can have healthy debate

That guy also says with prof i mean where did he got prof?? from kishi ??

Pravin5

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except Sasuke Part Agree with the Rest. Sasuke is Rival of NAruto he is Bron to Lose Against Naruto & Everybody Knows that Unless they are Blind Sasuke Fanboys.
In the End Main Character always Beats his Rival See any Manga

Uchiha Riyo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Geez, take a chill pill.

When I first joined, people weren't so uptight about haters and fanboys. Everyone's a fanboy/fangirl of someone, if you're not then why join Narutobase?