Stop reading naruto Manga?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking of droping the naruto manga, and just watch the anime since it looks like naruto is about to end, do u guy's think i should, or should i just keep reading it?

The main reason i wana do it is because manga chapters are to short and action isint that interesting in them, but it might be to hard to avoid spoilers, what do u think?

Troyg39

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just do both. The anime is like way behind and there's no telling how long it'll actually be before Naruto reaches it's end

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering all the spoils NB will put out, it would be pretty much useless do to the spoilers (unless you can keep from looking in the "Recent Topics" or the Manga sections.

At this point I'd figure why not grind out the Manga... the action can be short, but it can also be catchy with cliff hangers.

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's how i feel. -.-
It was back when I first began to read the manga, I always preferred animated things. I always said I'd prefer to see Sasuke vs Naruto first in the anime rather than the manga lol. How nooby I was.

I'd say to you, don't bother trying to give up the manga, I doubt you'll be able to haha.

AaaaNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about reading the manga less often, like once a month? It would be like reading a monthly series of about 50 pages. The pacing actually feels a lot better that way for myself. In short weekly spurts it feels rushed or like it's leading nowhere depending if there is a resolution in the chapter that week or not. You can't have one of those for every 15 pages because then it would just look like a whole bunch of mini stories.

Last edited:

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about reading the manga less often, like once a month? It would be like reading a monthly series of about 50 pages. The pacing actually feels a lot better that way for myself. In short weekly spurts it feels rushed or like it's leading nowhere depending if there is a resolution in the chapter that week or not. You can't have one of those for every 15 pages because then it would just look like a whole bunch of mini stories.
^^^^^
Try this............... though I don't have the self-control to do itXD

naruttebayo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you should have started with anime and then manga to know more.

but if you already started manga so don't drop it now just read it till the end.