Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't act like ya'll don't remember Carl Lewis out here. This shit has me dying to this day.

[video=youtube;3kU9XwcOIfI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kU9XwcOIfI[/video]

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You did it to yourself
Now your all by your self
Acting like you hate me
I left because you made me
You played me to the left
Now there's nobody left
To hear your complaining
i'm gone and all you're hearin' is your own

E-echo!
E-e-echo!

Cmon the national anthem... and that video is from the dinosaur era she shouldve known better by now from examples years before her.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love how they always screw up the words to the anthem. Always. At every event.
Couldn't you, the performer, make sure you got the words correctly. No, doesn't happen.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love how they always screw up the words to the anthem. Always. At every event.
Couldn't you, the performer, make sure you got the words correctly. No, doesn't happen.
To be fair sometimes you just get distracted by the moment. As someone who has spoken in front of at least a thousand people plus, you can practice all you want. You won't know what's going to come out your mouth until you get in front of everyone. All of those eyes on you are different than practice, I promise.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair sometimes you just get distracted by the moment. As someone who has spoken in front of at least a thousand people plus, you can practice all you want. You won't know what's going to come out your mouth until you get in front of everyone. All of those eyes on you are different than practice, I promise.
Yes, I understand that. I have a fear of public speaking sometimes, but artists make a living by performing on stage.
My point is that they always mix words. For instance:

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts (They always sing For the ramparts, it doesn't make any sense) we watched were so gallantly streaming?

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, I understand that. I have a fear of public speaking sometimes, but artists make a living by performing on stage.
My point is that they always mix words. For instance:

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts (They always sing For the ramparts, it doesn't make any sense) we watched were so gallantly streaming?
Good point. Maybe just a lack of knowledge?