[HA] Stoned of GeLEL

Mission

Kin
95💸
Kumi
546💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can tell you that I got stuck with an oversized magical gallstone, don't have a chakra system because of it but I can tap into this ore's life energy and utilise it instead. It's called a stone of Gelel, its secrets remain with the royal bloodline first capable of crafting it.

The most notorious abilities of the Gelel stone is it's regenerative abilities and the ability to transform into some monstrous looking being, increasing ones strength aaand vitality. The Gelel stone can also be used offensively with like bursts of lasers or lightning energy used in a destructive way - it can also create illusionary images on the battlefield but its very unlike actual Shinobi Genjutsu. These projections actually exist on the battlefield but are still relatively harmless, they just cause fear.

I think that is all there is that I know of it. Oh, It can sort of be substituted for chakra in some fields.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Well, so. Due to your rank, you can only learn B rank techniques, the only B rank gelel technique is one that requires a higher ranked technique to be used first. So once you rank up, let me know and we will continue.

Otherwise, you are correct. Besides that, you gain some natural benefits, such as halting aging, and regenerating 10 damage per turn. Also, you are immune to genjutsu and other other techniques that target the chakra network due to you being simply you.