Stolen Phone Operation

What should I do?

• Report him to the police

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Ignore him and live my life (He'll come back)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Kill him

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other (specify in a post if other)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

kiritonakama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some guy at my college wants me to help him run a stolen phone operation (SPO). I want no part in this because not only is it illegal, he is a crack addict. Like a cockroach, he keeps coming back, no matter what I tell him. Today, he tried to get me to crack 2 iPhone's in class while the professor was lecturing. (this idiot is not even in the class)
Anyway, what should I do?

Second Path of Pain

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ignore him and live your life, and if he is a stalker and won't let go, report him to the police, because it's disturbing, especially if he's a drug addict stealing phones.

Edit: Before reporting him, do what guy above me said. And if that doesn't work, then report him.

Last edited:

Trippy Sage of all Dank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously the best solution would be to go out, risk being arrested in the process of buying some crack and giving it to the guy as a sign of good faith. Since he won't suspect you, you can then rat him out without worrying that he will come back to kill your entire family. Jk

Kaneki Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do it. Keep it just between you and him. Use codenames that include numbers and don't do deals in the open. Set up certain rules and conditions and abide by them. Don't act too suspicious. Also if you want extra money selling weed is a good way. I suggest growing plants that way you can earn more cash than buying and re-selling from a dealer.
Best of luck to both of you!

kiritonakama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is an email he sent me... >_<

"Yo this is ---- from math hallway I have a iPhone 5c and iPhone 4s they both have Apple ID locks!!! Can you unlock them I'll hook u up call me asap at 424325----."

If you want to prank call him...he might take offense
P.S. My code name with him is Jet Li.

Do you think this is enough evidence to get him arrested?

Last edited:

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kick his ass, and stop him at all costs.

Thats what I would do, just as much as I dont want my phone stolen, I dont want to see others' phones stolen either.

Davy Jones

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ignore him. its not your business. reporting him to the police is weak move too. on top of that, crack heads usually get their drugs from gangbangers. such gangbangers would be upset if you lock away their money train.. im my opinion you should act as if he never existed and you have no knowledge of whats been going on.

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper">Sounds like you got a real problem here.<br /> I guess you got to report him. Crack heads are hard to get rid of.<br /> <br /> I would've said kill him but then you'd get arrested. So yeah...</div>

Trippy Sage of all Dank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an email he sent me... >_<

"Yo this is ---- from math hallway I have a iPhone 5c and iPhone 4s they both have Apple ID locks!!! Can you unlock them I'll hook u up call me asap at 424325----."

If you want to prank call him...he might take offense
P.S. My code name with him is Jet Li.
You know it's very hard to believe you. How did you even meet this guy if he's a "crack addict"? How did you even find out that he is a "crack addict"? How did you already get so involved to the point where u have email connections with him or even establish yourself codename "jet li"???

Not to be harsh but if it's anybody's fault for getting caught up in that kind of shady b.s.... it's your fault.

Btw, tell him straight up that you don't want a part of it. If he seriously continues to pester you then you owe it to yourself to tell him that you will get him caught if he doesn't leave u alone. (You should honestly rat him out either way. He is stealing peoples' phones. He's a scumbag)

kiritonakama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know it's very hard to believe you. How did you even meet this guy if he's a "crack addict"? How did you even find out that he is a "crack addict"? How did you already get so involved to the point where u have email connections with him or even establish yourself codename "jet li"???

Not to be harsh but if it's anybody's fault for getting caught up in that kinda of shady b.s.... it's your fault.

Btw, tell him straight up that you don't want a part of it. If he seriously continues to pester you then you owe it to yourself to tell him that you will get him caught if he doesn't leave u alone. (You should honestly rat him out either way. He is stealing peoples' phones. He's a scumbag)
First off, he's not smart enough to know not to say he's a crack addict. He came up to me in the hallway and said something like, "You're Asian. You're good with tech. I'll call you Jet-Li." then he asked me to crack his phones then lend him money to buy crack. He said crack is good and he does a lot every morning. (I think he's addicted. Just a hunch)

Also, I have told him that I will report him if he talks to me again, and also from day one, I told him no. He asked for my email and I gave him a random spam email I set up... I made it sound legit too:
[email protected]
I figured having him email me would provide me with concrete evidence if I wanted to report him to the police. Having provided me with a solid email and talking to me in the middle of class (about 40 witnesses) I feel that I have enough evidence to incriminate him. I guess I'm a nark.

Trippy Sage of all Dank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off, he's not smart enough to know not to say he's a crack addict. He came up to me in the hallway and said something like, "You're Asian. You're good with tech. I'll call you Jet-Li." then he asked me to crack his phones then lend him money to buy crack. He said crack is good and he does a lot every morning. (I think he's addicted. Just a hunch)

Also, I have told him that I will report him if he talks to me again, and also from day one, I told him no. He asked for my email and I gave him a random spam email I set up... I made it sound legit too:
[email protected]
I figured having him email me would provide me with concrete evidence if I wanted to report him to the police. Having provided me with a solid email and talking to me in the middle of class (about 40 witnesses) I feel that I have enough evidence to incriminate him. I guess I'm a nark.
Yeahhh I gotta say man. You're not very smart. You shoulda just said "No. I don't know you. Why would I give my email to you"

Even though you may have had good intentions to "get evidence", you still gave a "spam email address" to him. I'm sure you didn't say "hey, here's my fake spam email address. Send all your incriminating emails to this." when you gave it to him... That right there is leading the guy on. Don't be so oblivious and ask yourself "Why, oh why does this guy keep coming back!"

Sweet jesus.

Edit: At the end of the day, no matter how much advice you get, nobody here will be in your shoes. It's your choice how you handle the situation. Do what you gotta do. Good luck

Last edited:

Davy Jones

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

[email protected]
when dealing with drug users, you also may deal with third parties that are unseen. you may throw him in jail, but the dude pissed cause his junkie lost all that money because of you, might want some vengeance. it may seem like he is the root of the problem, but he is really just the puppet.im not going to tell you not to tell, but you may piss more people off than just the crack head. especially if he is not too far gone yet. drug dealers still have respect for new users because they are not all burnt out yet. they still have a sharp mind with the desire to pay whatever for the high. so they are good at getting iphones and such things that are expensive. to the drug seller he is a resource. and you taking away his resource may upset him. this is a possibility. he may not care but you never know. just be aware of what your doing. make sure you are safe dude. really shit gets ill. i know your from california. you know wassup

kiritonakama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeahhh I gotta say man. You're not very smart. You shoulda just said "No. I don't know you. Why would I give my email to you"

Even though you may have had good intentions to "get evidence", you still gave a "spam email address" to him. I'm sure you didn't say "hey, here's my fake spam email address. Send all your incriminating emails to this." when you gave it to him... That right there is leading the guy on. Don't be so oblivious and ask yourself "Why, oh why does this guy keep coming back!"

Sweet jesus
So, since we've established that I've f****ed up really bad, how should I fix this problem?