naruto005

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since this is my first thread, please dont flame or hate.
Natsu and gajeel were called first generation dragon slayers since they learned their dragon slaying magic from actual dragons right?
and laxus was called a second generation dragon slayer because he obtained his dragon slaying magic from sort of a seal that was placed inside him.
and finally sting and rogue are third generation dragon slayers due to a combination of the dragon's teaching+magic seal. the first and second generation could use one type of dragon slaying magic ( fire, lightening,iron,sky) that they learned or obtained.

so i had an interesting idea. it occured to me while watching fairy tail episode 119 that is bossible to combine the powers of the two generations, due to them being different in terms of how u achieve them. so, since sting and rogue are third generation, this means that they have not one but two seperate dragon slayer magics, one from adragon, the other through something placed inside them. so this might be possible : sting = fire+iron dragon slayer
rogue = lightening+sky dragon slayer
or any other matchup.:D
so what are ur thoughts?

Frozenstein

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are you ****ing kidding me? don't stole my sig!!!

about your theory. just no...

1. the first generation learned dragon slayer magic from dragons
2. the second generation got their dragon slayer magic from LACRIMAS. where did you get those SEALS? this is not Naruto...
3. the third generation learned dragon slayer magic from dragons, BUT they killed their dragons after that. that's why they are the third generation.
4. these were all clearly stated in the manga. read carefully. and about their magic, just wait and see.

EDIT: and you don't even bother to copy my sig from my album, just place it into yours from there... lol.

Last edited:

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually he guy is right.
3rd generation dragon slayers got their power from dragons and have a lacrima. So it could be tht they do have combined powers but that would be lame.

Hider

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using this logic, is it possible that Natsu has already became or on the path to becoming a Third Generation Dragonslayer? Perhaps the permanent transfer of Laxus' magic to Natsu involved the lacrima that made Laxus a Second Generation Dragonslayer. Natsu, being trained by Igneel and recieving all or some of the powers behind Laxus' lacrima could make him the Thunder-Flame Third Generation Dragonslayer. It's possible we might see Rouge (who has just had his soft, kind sind revealed) join Fairy Tail and help Natsu master his Lacrima, which would make sense, as Fairy Tail has been collecting Dragonslayers and now that Rouge is a goodie he fits the Fairy Tail profile (we saw Gajeel join Fairy Tail, after all) . We might even see some help from Laxus, ect. (and some jealousy from Gajeel, no doubt! xD)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well in the least there's something wrong with your elemental combinations. It's impossible for Sting to have Iron and Fire as then you're saying he killed Metallicana or Igneel, unless there are other dragons with the same element. I also sincerely doubt that Rogue has lightning and air.

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Acnologia is said to be the dragon of destruction I wonder if it has a child like igneel had Natsu and metallicana had gajeel?