Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Shikai alters the directions of everything. Bankai probably alters everything that's coming at him and puts it on a different direction. Viva la fanfic
We actually have no clue..

Example.. Shunsui bankai has nothing to do with his shikai... The theme isnt even the same..
Same with Urahara.. his bankai is nowhere NEAR the same as his shikai
Soifons another example... Etc...

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We actually have no clue..

Example.. Shunsui bankai has nothing to do with his shikai... The theme isnt even the same..
Same with Urahara.. his bankai is nowhere NEAR the same as his shikai
Soifons another example... Etc...
Yes it has somehow.. shunsui's shikai is a childs play, while his bankai is a childs story. Plus, the only bankai that doesn't show relation with shikai is Shunsui's because it's weird af, lol. And Urahara's shikai was never explained, so we can't know if it has something to do with his bankai.

Edit: you're right about soifon lol.

That's why i said fanfic anyways, there's no reason to believe what i said is remotely close to the truth.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it has somehow.. shunsui's shikai is a childs play, while his bankai is a childs story. Plus, the only bankai that doesn't show relation with shikai is Shunsui's because it's weird af, lol. And Urahara's shikai was never explained, so we can't know if it has something to do with his bankai.

Edit: you're right about soifon lol.

That's why i said fanfic anyways, there's no reason to believe what i said is remotely close to the truth.
soifon shikai is a two hit kill. Her bankai is a one hit kill and it ensures that by being a huge rocket launcher? Main theme I guess is the zanpakuto's purpose is to kill only.