Steve Harvey whitest teeth! Scientifically proven!

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you jealous you don't have such white teeth? Steve Harvey doesn't even need a torch light if lights go out, cause his smile is enough to illuminate a whole dark room.
Are you jealous yourself? Something tells me you might be ;)
I have my own light inside of me, which is more than enough to light up the room

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah. They also shine in the dark, ask Mr. Harvey's wife.
Are you jealous you don't have such white teeth? Steve Harvey doesn't even need a torch light if lights go out, cause his smile is enough to illuminate a whole dark room.
I have my own light inside of me, which is more than enough to light up the room
You must be registered for see images

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you're asking if they're on par with that level of greatness, they don't even come close. I'm utterly beat by such illuminating teeth.

It must be immortal too since it doesn't seem to be dying any way. I would like to see it in a dimmer state, so I can for once, be a light of some degree.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're asking if they're on par with that level of greatness, they don't even come close. I'm utterly beat by such illuminating teeth.

It must be immortal too since it doesn't seem to be dying any way. I would like to see it in a dimmer state, so I can for once, be a light of some degree.
Why don't you let others be the judge of that? And there are more great characteristics that you can call your own, I am sure.
It's a big part of my essence, so it will never fade away. You can try, it will be difficult though; and you have your own pedestal where you're comfortable being.