Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ayyyyye, I just watched that like an hour ago Lol, Steve always keeps it real with people. And the face he made when that woman started laughing was golden. His face pretty much said, "This shit ain't no joke girl" lml

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish I could meet a hardcore drug dealer.
Why? I've only met a few hardcore ones (ones that didn't sell just weed) and they're nothing special. Though I did meet one pretty crazy hardcore drug dealer but I'm positive he was crazy before he started doing drugs.

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The funny thing is he may be right. Lol

Seriously tho, what kind of wife doesn't know a hint about her husband's occupation after 20 years of marriage together? Absolutely ridiculous.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The funny thing is he may be right. Lol

Seriously tho, what kind of wife doesn't know a hint about her husband's occupation after 20 years of marriage together? Absolutely ridiculous.
That's just foolishness. You see how uncomfortable she got when she realized he could be right Lol.

Ramsay Bolton

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why? I've only met a few hardcore ones (ones that didn't sell just weed) and they're nothing special. Though I did meet one pretty crazy hardcore drug dealer but I'm positive he was crazy before he started doing drugs.
If you know the dude is a pusher then he ain't no big time pusher.