Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Gajeel swoops in on his wrecking ball and landed behind Toph-

"Alright kid, perform the technique and ask me any questions you might have before wrecking ball makes its U turn to take me back to Konoha."

[Kōton: Hepaisutosu no te] Steel Release: Hands of Hephaestus
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: After performing the hand seals Tiger → Horse → Bird, the user will form two large steel hands that burst forth from the earth. The hands are extremely useful for offensive or defensive measures. These hands are large enough to protect the user 360 degrees around them and they are extremely hard and can crush bones with one strike. The hands can extend up to mid range and can mimic the user's actual hand movements such as grabbing or punching. Due to the chakra within them, they can perform either the Steel Release or Greater Steel Release Technique.
Notes:
♦ While controlling the hands, the user can't perform any other techniques other than the Steel Release and Greater Steel Release Techniques which must be performed through the steel hands.
♦ Usable three times only
♦ The hands are useless after 3 turns .

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that's what they can really call "coming in like a wrecking ball" xD

I start gathering steel chakra while performing the Tiger → Horse → Bird handseals and once I've finished gathering them I release them throughout the ground 2 meters in front of me and as they're released I use shape manipulation to shape the chakra as two large hands made of steel and I start supplying the hands with my chakra and when I got into the fighting stance the hands moved by themselves and mimicked me taking the same stance.

1) can I make the hands to rise anywhere in short-mid range?
2) how big are the hands exactly?
3) can the hands change their location during the battle or I'll have to perform the jutsu once again to change their location?
4) If I made a steel golem before using this jutsu can I still control him?
5) If I can still control the steel golem, can I use this jutsu to give him 2 extra arms?

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that's what they can really call "coming in like a wrecking ball" xD

I start gathering steel chakra while performing the Tiger → Horse → Bird handseals and once I've finished gathering them I release them throughout the ground 2 meters in front of me and as they're released I use shape manipulation to shape the chakra as two large hands made of steel and I start supplying the hands with my chakra and when I got into the fighting stance the hands moved by themselves and mimicked me taking the same stance.

1) can I make the hands to rise anywhere in short-mid range?
2) how big are the hands exactly?
3) can the hands change their location during the battle or I'll have to perform the jutsu once again to change their location?
4) If I made a steel golem before using this jutsu can I still control him?
5) If I can still control the steel golem, can I use this jutsu to give him 2 extra arms?
1. Yes you can.

2. As big as you want them to be.

3. Once you post the jutsu, you can move the hands in any direction anytime within mid range.

4. No because you have to constantly channel chakra in both of them.

5. I don't believe you can channel chakra in two different entities at the same time even though they are made up of the same nature.