Neonian

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So today everyone has been talking about Bleach with chapter 540. I read it and I'm kinda confused, but I still feel like it's something really epic. I never really liked Bleach since I found it hella confusing, but I've been to my friends house and he watches it. I saw a few episodes here and there, but I really want to start out. I only know Aizen, he's just badass.

Can anyone tell me the basics? Like what's Zangetsu, Zanpakuto etc ? and where's a good chapter to start out in? I tried reading the beginning and it's boring as hell :|

Last edited:

Fodder#5

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A zanpaktou is a sword. It has a spirit inside which grants special powers. Aizen is a badass and kind of the trolls. Orihime loves getting kidnapped. These are the basics

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Start from the beginning. Its a bit slow but it's just for your understanding. Around episode 20 is when the real shit begins.

Yes I'm saying watch the anime over manga. Just avoid the fillers and you'll be good. If you need a list of fillers hmu on my vms

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch the anime over the manga, it's pretty interesting from the start and gets boring afterward :|, just skip the fillers (if u want, I watched all the fillers :p) the fillers in bleach are better compared to naruto, I actually prefer Bleach over naruto any day :x3:

Zanpakuto is a sword a soul reaper uses and provides the soul reaper with various different powers depending on the individuals.. shikai, bankai etc

Zangetsu is the spirit inside ichigos zanpakuto

Last edited:
Reactions: Neonian

Naruto rikuduo mode

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story is about shinigamis who protect the living world from the hollow(evil sprits) and deliver souls to soul society, 15 years old boy name ichigo kurosaki have high spiritual pressure and can see the ghost and became a soul reaper by help of rukia and then the story starts, zanpaktou are sword use by shinigami for fighting and deliver souls to soul society it has two levels shikai, bankai all captains have a bankai which has an unique ability watch the anime without fillers and then start the final arc thousand years of blood war arc form chapter480, hope it will help

Last edited:
Reactions: Neonian