Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds good to me. I'll still sorta be in character for the discussion, though U_U

Hello there! I'm Souji of Konoha, and today, I'll be teaching you how to properly kick ass with your body. Taijutsu.

So yeah. Give me a short introduction of yourself, some goals, all that usual stuff. Then, tell me why you want to learn Taijutsu, and what you know about it off the top of your head :)

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, my name is Stark an well I wanna be a successful Rp'er and be an asset to my village instead of a sacrificial pawn. So essentially I need to sharpen my skills and complete all forms of training for that to be possible, pretty much an introduction, goals in one short senetence. The reason why I want to learn Tai is because it's one of the basic forms of fighting and I need it in order to have more skills at my disposal as well as be permitted to us a certain bio. z.z

Taijutsu is basically hand to hand combat and is essential to a shinobi in the NW, and because of the many forms of Taijutsu that there are, unique forms are superior to others and have their own pros and cons. I don't know much of the Taijutsu aside from the basics but that is what you are here for. z.z

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not bad! Simple but admirable goals :)

Alright, yes, your answer was correct. There are different types of Taijutsu.

Best example I can think of are the Hyuuga's Gentle Fist versus the Eight Inner Gates used by Gai and Rock Lee. The first one relies on precise, light, and nimble strikes to close chakra points, paralyzing your opponent from the inside and preventing them from molding chakra. The second one is a total brute force method, where you pretty much cause enough outward damage through strong, traumatic attacks. I personally think Gentle Fist is more versatile to almost any situation, but Eight Inner Gates is stronger, albeit more one-dimensional and detrimental to the user.

If you could have one, which would you prefer, and why?

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Between the two I'd pick Gentle Fist because of the less risk it carries and the more uses it has. Gentle Fist is able to close chakra points and render the opponents jutsu useless. This form of fighting can also severely damage organs causing them to implode from within, damage is internal and external alike and can also aid in healing injuries like misplaced bones by tapping them in place, closing the chakra points and throwing the chakra network out of whack is the the assurance of taking a direct attack. The Gentle Fist is more elegant and effective plus it has little to no risks whatsoever on the user. 8 Gates has aftereffects and time limits, although extremely fast and powerful after the gates form is released you are vulnerable leaving you susceptible to attacks and rendering you unable to move regularly. 8 Gates is more of a last resort whereas Gentle Fist can be used more casually and easily without problems.

Kaguya Clan Taijutsu is better than both z.z

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? I didn't hear that last part. lol jk. Good answer, I like Gentle Fist too. If you ever go for a Hyuuga bio, let me know.

Welcome back! And hope you had a good Christmas (if you celebrate it).

Alright, one last thing. You need to understand the importance of freeform techniques. Freeform is a style of taijutsu/kenjutsu that doesn't rely on copy-pasting techniques, but creative usages of your body that aren't bound by jutsus. An example would be executing specific maneuvers, grapples, or combination motions by pure execution/description alone. It's a very liberating form of fighting, and maybe we'll practice some during this session. I also encourage you to try a free-form tai/ken fight sometime down the road, especially if you're going for a Kaguya bio ;)

OK! Take your ready stance! If you were getting ready for an RP fight (or RL, if you're into that kind of thing), how would you position your body and limbs?

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heh and my Christmas was swell thanks for good wishes.

Understood.

Alright, in a RP fight I would position my left foot forward and my right foot back, to prepare for movement with my right leg ready to leap forward, my left hand would be raised in a fist forward whistle the arm stretched out and my right arm would be clenched in a fist slightly above my waist close to my hip, for easy access to my ninja tool pouch have I any need for it. I would also passively be molding chakra within my body to prepare for Ninjutsu I may use whether it be elemental Ninjutsu or Nin Taijutsu.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cheers :)

And perfect. I'm a southpaw, so I'd take an opposite stance.

*makes a bunch of Shadow Clones*

For this training, focus on the performances of your jutsus, and understanding them. Take note of your body and let your moves flow. Ask questions if you ever have any. Good? Good.

Alright, time to begin. This first jutsu is the most OP one you'll ever learn. No one uses it because they're scared of the universe-busting capabilities it has.

Form the Tiger handseal and walk up to one of my clones. Squat, and literally, just literally, poke his ass with this handseal. Scream "1000 years of Death!" and everything will be just fine. Add a kunai or explosive tag for even more rectal pain.

Ready? Set? Go!

(Sennen Goroshi) - 1000 Years Of Death
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:5(apply damage cost for kunai and explosives separately if either or both are used with this jutsu)
Description:The user makes the sign of the tiger and force able punches it into the enemy's behind.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark takes out a Kunai and wraps an explosive tag on it and sprints, leaps and finally reaches the clone, as he crouches he lets off a scream and thrusts his explosive kunai so far up the clones rectum the clone calls him daddy. "1 Thousand Years of Death!" "Daddyyyyyyyyyyy" Stark says pause, he does not condone this form of homosexuality. "Pause.." Stark awaits further instruction. z.z

(Sennen Goroshi) - 1000 Years Of Death
Damage Points:5(apply damage cost for kunai and explosives separately if either or both are used with this jutsu)
Description:The user makes the sign of the tiger and force able punches it into the enemy's behind.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*rubs butt subconsciously as the clone's experience is relayed to me after it poofs away*

I lol'ed. Good work XD

Punch a clone, any clone.

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark runs up to a clone, lunges and says "I choose you" as he punches the clone straight in the chest, so hard so that the clone falls to his knees and gasps for air before he disperses into nothingness. "Pfft"

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*makes a Gai-sensei pose*

YOSH!!! NOW SHOW ME YOUR YOUTH!!!

*I jump forward, using my right leg as a springboard as my left foot is stretched outward, almost parallel to the ground. I deliver a jumping kick into a nearby tree*

DAINAMIKKU ENTORIIIIIIIIIIII

*I keel over comically, clutching my left shin in pain. Then, I stand up, trying to brush it off. I'm super calm again*

Ok, do as I did, got it? U_U

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
Damage Points:20
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

Last edited:

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark laughs as he sees his clumsy teacher in pain, he then jumps forward using his left leg as a spring board, in air he extends his right leg and kicks the tree he intended to kick. As he regains his balance after he completes the task, he looks at his teacher who is trying to stay calm while bearing the pain of the attack he displayed. "Heh you sure you're alright, old man?" Stark says as he awaits his reply with a smirk.

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
Damage Points:20
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Old Man?! >_>"

Anyway, happy New Year ^^

Last D-rank jutsu...

*suddenly, we find ourselves in an American Football game. You're on Defense while my team has the ball. One of my clones is running towards the end of the field, intent on scoring a touchdown.*

TACKLE HIM!!! STOP HIM!!! *your teammates start crying out in desperation. It's the last quarter, after all.*

(Fōringu Hōyō) Falling Embrace
Type: Offensive
Description: The user runs at the enemy and tackles them, slamming them into the earth.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cheers, Happy New Year to you as well m8.

Stark gives the clone that water boy gaze, he says "What you say about my momma?". He invisions the clone as something distasteful but in the heat of the moment he forgets what it is, he swoops in for the vicious tackle and the clone disperses upon contact. "Get that shit outa here" Stark says as he starts doing a dance of celebration.

(Fōringu Hōyō) Falling Embrace
Description: The user runs at the enemy and tackles them, slamming them into the earth.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dat defense. *my clones and I applaud as a sign of good sportsmanship*

Time for C-ranks!

This first one is easy. Bend and squat, and then jump forward towards your enemy, using your bent legs as a springboard. However, note that when you're bending down, your back is on the ground. So it's kind of strange, your legs are bent and your back is laying down. As you spring forward, your body lifts up as well as a leg of your choice (be specific, left or right), kicking upward as high as you can. Your leg clears your head, going above it. Because you kick upward, your target is pushed upward into the air.

For this exercise, try it on a clone again, but this time, follow through with another jutsu of your choice, element or tai or whatever, and give me a reason why you chose that follow-up move.

(Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
Damage points: 30
Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark bends down so far that his back touches the ground, he rises up with immense pressure and he springs off of his left leg and shoots his right leg in to the air kicking upward passed his head kicking the clone with immense strength, before the clone disperses he then molds chakra into his palm and a sphere of water appears in his palm and he launches it at the clone in air dispersing it with its violent torrent of water. "..."

Reason: Clone seemed a bit parched, so I hit him with some water to quench his thirst, I also wanted to test out my newly mastered element.

(Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
Damage points: 30
Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

( Suiton: Seiryūshō ) - Water Release: Azure Dragon Palm
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user unleashes a spiralling torrent of water from his hands.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U_U

:skorm:

Good, that was a fast and smooth combo. The key to the jutsu is you bring up your enemy into midair, leaving them vulnerable. You capitalized on that, which is exactly as I expected.

Any questions before we move on?