Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*a dazzling bolt of lighting strikes down and Godot appears with 6 other guys when the light subsides. He looks up at you, not quite sure if he's got the right person.*

You must be the kid curious about electricity. Sorry to disappoint, but there's nothing scientific about this lesson. Before we begin let's go through the basics. Tell me all you know about lightning release. Include its uses, forms, elemental strengths and weaknesses, related Kekkei Genkai, and possible results when mixed with other elements such as Suiton.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Stark watches as a bolt of lightning strikes the area and seven people arrive, confused Stark decides to tell the man all he knows about Lightning as requested, but keeps a watchful eye for the 6 men that accompany him..

"I am the "kid" heh.."

Lightning is is a fast and agile element, well known for augmenting reflexes of the individuals that stream it throughout their limbs or even their entire body. It has superb cutting properties as well as lightning fast attacks that can be streamed, sent as fast projectiles, and can cut through the strongest of defenses. Its elemental inferior is earth since the lightning can pierce and break apart the earth, and its elemental superior is wind cause it is an insulator, lightning can in some cases have stronger penetrative force increasing its vibration frequency. Known KKG that require lightning is Storm Release, when combining water and lightning it strengthens the attack creating a flow of numbing water that can cause a case of paralysis.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You're not using a sasuke bio? Very misleading. xD

My training method is straitforward: I post jutsu for you to perform with as much detail as possible to demonstrate your understanding of the technique and its inner workings like applying nature transformation and shape manipulation. Your targets are usually Pein and their summons. Feel free to ask if you ever have a question for me.

Great, you know your stuff. Let's see how it serves you in practice.

Since you've never molded raiton chakra before try acquiring a strong mental image of the nature of lightning (a description of lightning's characteristics) and mold a portion of your chakra to mimic that nature. Afterwards, transfer the chakra to your hand and covert it into small lightning bolts released at your target. Try shocking me.

*holds out my arm to you a little hesitantly*

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lml my bad, I start off my first responses with a gif that pertains to the thread, in this case lightning. z.z

Understood

Closing his eyes, Stark pictures a lightning strike coming down from above, a memory of his childhood long forgotten but remembered once more.. He pictures the lightning strike the tree before him when he was on a mission long ago, had he been a few feet closer he'd be within the shock radius and most likely seriously injured or killed. He will never forget that night where his life flashes before his eyes, and something happened following the events of that night.. As he feels the radiating chakra he transfers it in the palm of his hand successfully and it disrupts his memory, opening his eyes he shocks the hand held out towards him with his palm of lightning.

"Heh, how did I do?"

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
<-- Completely unrelated

*the lightning makes his hand jolt back and a wisp of smoke drifts off it*

Not bad for your first try. It hardly stung at all. T_T Now i want you to gather lightning chakra in your hand and slam it on the ground. Release the chakra as an electrical current moving across the ground to a nearby target who'll get shocked once it touches his feet. Try it on one of these guys. I'm sure they won't mind. :heh:

*points to the Peins lounging around and giving you bad looks*

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Range: Short
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao

Stark channels lightning chakra into the palm of his hand and slams his hand on the ground violently, shocking all 6 paths. He looks towards them and smirks..

"Whoops, did I hit all of you?" *scratches head*

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Range: Short
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.