Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is Snoke ?

Vader Ghost ? Darth Sidious ? The inquisitor ? Star Wars rebel's main character ? Darth Plagueis ?

I think that Snoke is Darth Plagueis The master of Darth Sidious.

You must be registered for see images

Univer Legend is not canon , so Plagueis's race is unknow , so he can be Human.

I think also that Darth Plagueis is Anakin's creator , and that Rey is Luke's girl.

So Darth Plagueis would be the creator of Skywalker family , so it would be a very good story for the new trilogia.

Reactions: GrapeApe

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least, in Legends canon, Plagueis was indirectly responsible for the birth of Anakin Skywalker, since his manipulation of the Force and the Midichlorians created such a great imbalance that the Force itself created Anakin in order to correct it.

Not sure about Snoke, doubt he's Plagueis.

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Disney is avoiding any bringing back of prequels so no plagues or palpatine (it would be pretty big of an asspull too if that happened). It's prob a new. Jars fee we've yet to see

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is Snoke ?

Vader Ghost ? Darth Sidious ? The inquisitor ? Star Wars rebel's main character ? Darth Plagueis ?

I think that Snoke is Darth Plagueis The master of Darth Sidious.

Univer Legend is not canon , so Plagueis's race is unknow , so he can be Human.

I think also that Darth Plagueis is Anakin's creator , and that Rey is Luke's girl.

So Darth Plagueis would be the creator of Skywalker family , so it would be a very good story for the new trilogia.
Disney ******ry fodder. **** Disney. how are you going to erase EU canon and take bits n pieces into new shitty canon.. start fresh not family swap mf's... **** disney

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, well, that brings more depth in the plot. In the real world there are many myths about giants roaming the earth and kings that were giants.
François I of France, king of France, was 1m98, it was impressive for that time comparatively to the average size.

Here his armor :

There was also another giant monarch, more than 2m, confirmed by his skelleton. But I don't remember his name.

And on myths about giants, yes it is true there are many legends about it in every continent, and I even read a conspiracy theory in which some American soldiers found giants people in Iraq during the invasion of Iraq in 2003, lol.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
François I of France, king of France, was 1m98, it was impressive for that time comparatively to the average size.

Here his armor :

There was also another giant monarch, more than 2m, confirmed by his skelleton. But I don't remember his name.

And on myths about giants, yes it is true there are many legends about it in every continent, and I even read a conspiracy theory in which some American soldiers found giants people in Iraq during the invasion of Iraq in 2003, lol.
Nice armor :eek:

And cool that you're aware of that story about soldiers in Iraq. Supposedly, they found and fought a red-haired giant. And there are a large number of old documented newspaper articles about giant skeletons found and disappearing by the hand of the Smithsonian Institute.