Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
– So if you didn't know already, Han gets killed off for some reason.
– Kylo had too much screen time and was kind of annoying.
– Captain Phasma, the person who got so much hype a month ago barely has any screen time and is killed off after "helping" out the resistance.
– By a strange coincidence, some dwarf somehow finds Anakin's/Luke's saber, even though it was lost (and coincidentally not broken) at the Carbon Freeze
– Stormtrooper aim sucks as usual lel
– Apparently, a strong "sith" gets beaten by someone who never picked up a saber before
– Forced "love/romance" thing going on between Fin and Rey
– Apparently R2 had a piece of the map to Luke the ENTIRE time

It was a more or less decent film with some funny parts. But overall, it was bad. Better than Menace and Clones at least.

5/10

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
– So if you didn't know already, Han gets killed off for some reason.
– Kylo had too much screen time and was kind of annoying.
– Captain Phasma, the person who got so much hype a month ago barely has any screen time and is killed off after "helping" out the resistance.
– By a strange coincidence, some dwarf somehow finds Anakin's/Luke's saber, even though it was lost (and coincidentally not broken) at the Carbon Freeze
– Stormtrooper aim sucks as usual lel
– Apparently, a strong "sith" gets beaten by someone who never picked up a saber before
– Forced "love/romance" thing going on between Fin and Rey
– Apparently R2 had a piece of the map to Luke the ENTIRE time

It was a more or less decent film with some funny parts. But overall, it was bad. Better than Menace and Clones at least.

5/10

I'm not surprised that they killed Han solo. I'm expecting it somehow they gonna kill him. There's a Han solo anthology coming so there.

Captain Phasma is not dead. Lel. She's in jakku. You know ..everyone love that planet <3 XD

Maz Kanata is a character that held many secrets that cannot be revealed in the beginning so lets be patient.

Stormtroopers are stormtroopers.

Every generation of Star wars have a love story deal with it.
PADME X ANAKIN
LEIA X HAN SOLO
REY X?

I don't think it's finn. I'm betting its between Poe and Kylo Ren.

I agreed about the fighting scene. But Kylo Ren was shot by Chewbacca .
I think Rey already received some Jedi training before she was left abandoned in jakku. But Abrams did it too much.
I have. A theory about her character and why she can use the force. She's not a Skywalker related.

I think in Episode VIII we will get some flashbacks focused on these characters.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty average movie to be honest. What Rey said about Kylo was extremely accurate:

"No matter how hard you try, you will never be stronger than Darth Vader".

Or better in any area, for that matter. He's pretty shit for a force-sensitive that managed to eliminate the new Jedi that Luke was creating.

And speaking of Vader, I think it's safe to say that Luke taught Kylo about Anakin and who he was. I mean, Kylo is related to both by blood. But given that, I don't know how Kylo was so inept with the force. Luke inherited some of his father's innate potential with the Force, and went on to become a better user of the Force than Anakin himself. In the Legends canon, anyway. But even so, that logic still holds true, which is why Kylo shouldn't have been so weak with the Force in some parts.

Last edited:

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Captain Phasma is more than likely not dead.
And Kylo plays a huge part in the story, he's practically what Anakin was meant to be in the prequels. Like it was said in the movie he was Luke's apprentice so he obviously plays a huge role especially in this movie with his father Han

iKaras

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Movie was good.

Han deserved to get off'd.

Best character was the villain. That wannabe vader guy. (Never watched ep.4,5,6.)

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Movie was good.

Han deserved to get off'd.

Best character was the villain. That wannabe vader guy. (Never watched ep.4,5,6.)
You never watched 4,5,6? So all you've seen prior was the shit prequels to the original trilogy.
In order to fully enjoy and understand this film you should consider watc the original trilogy or ep. 4, 5, 6..

@Bold wtf? Watch the original trilogy and you would definetly have a different opinion on that.

iKaras

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You never watched 4,5,6? So all you've seen prior was the shit prequels to the original trilogy.
In order to fully enjoy and understand this film you should consider watc the original trilogy or ep. 4, 5, 6..

@Bold wtf? Watch the original trilogy and you would definetly have a different opinion on that.

Nope. I just can't sit down and watch it. When episode 1 first came out, my mom randomly took me and my brother to a showing as if we were fans of it.

I remember a lady with a real deep voice and racing pod cars they had. Didn't like it.

I seen episode 2 in theater and just remember a big war at the end with jedi.

Then I saw pieces of episode 3 on cable. I remember seeing vader becoming vader and stuff but didn't like what I saw in ep 3.

I don't quite get the "force" stuff, but so far I ain't feeling it outside of the new darth vader. The girl's power is way too strong way too fast.

I heard enough from friends/coworkers to know who the old characters are. And even if I didn't, the packed crowd in the theater would always clap every time a old character showed up.

Desanto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, movie was good. I like to think of myself as a big StarWars fan and I don't get what all the *****ing is about from fellow fans.