Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Rain Release is using Wind and Water to produce clouds in the air capable of producing rain. Rain that is produced is then manipulated via one's chakra in the same way Suiton us, reshaping it for various purposes. Using Water and Wind in the test wasn't very hard for me because they are elements I use a lot anyways, and also are very versatile, so any usage I needed was provided for me. The only problem I'd have with rain is how repetitive it gets as the jutsu list goes on. For me, it seems more like something where the best is brought out in customs

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good, and some techniques are indeed a bit repetitive. Anyway, let us begin. I just want you to analyze the technique for me, giving me details on how its best used, its strengths and weaknesses of the technique etc. Anything you feel is relevant about it. Anyway, let me make it rain first.

*Makes it rain* :v:

Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: By focusing chakra into the user's hand they are able to gather rain drops towards their palms, the rain is molded together by chakra and forged into a high pressured orb. Once done the orb will shoot away from the users hand and the user will be knocked back. If it hits the enemy the enemy will be sent away flying or unbalanced.

The first technique is quite simple, you will focus your Rain chakra (formed by combining Water and Wind) to the palm of your hands, and gather some rain drops towards it. Using said chakra, you will mold together the rain drops, and form it into a highly pressurized orb. Once formed, you will launch this orb of Rain towards the opponent, hitting them back, dealing some physical damage and what not.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
This is a basic, weak technique. While it doesn't have a lot of strengths, it has a bunch of weaknesses. The range is extremely limited, and its strength isn't too great, as this wouldn't cause serious damage to anyone. The best usage of this justu would probably be just deflecting weapons and small projectiles.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, let's move on.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: When user makes it rain and then changes the compounds of the water(materials in the air).Then makes the rain sticky which binds the opponent in place for 2 turns.this jutsu lasts for 2 turns.

Using your Rain based chakra, you will change the compounds of the falling Rain. This allows you to change the water, from normal water to a sticky compound, which binds the opponent in place for up to 2 turns, and also lasts up to 2 turns. A pretty bad ass technique, but its rank is kind of meh, since it can then be easily countered. Still, its a good technique to use strategically.