Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Mods, Senseis, and fellow NB members :hi:

I was updating my bio (finally) and wanted revise my fighting style to include the use of a staff such as Sarutobi Hiruzen utilizes. My question is, is there a section/ category to which this falls under? Would this be considered a custom fighting style, taijutsu, Kenjutsu, etc?

If so is their training/restriction required in order to wield a staff? Any info on this would be appreciated.

:bye:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Mods, Senseis, and fellow NB members :hi:

I was updating my bio (finally) and wanted revise my fighting style to include the use of a staff such as Sarutobi Hiruzen utilizes. My question is, is there a section/ category to which this falls under? Would this be considered a custom fighting style, taijutsu, Kenjutsu, etc?

If so is their training/restriction required in order to wield a staff? Any info on this would be appreciated.

:bye:
It falls under free form attacks using a staff like using any other weapons for basic uses. If you want the staff to be special for some reason make it a custom weapon in the custom jutsu thread. If you do want to make it a unique style that's not been done it could be a custom fighting style. But to use a staff in the RP it's like kunai just free form and it it's made of chakra metal you can channel elements through it. You can mention it in your bio or at the start of a battle, or if you have training you could summon it in battle.

Hope this helps

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It falls under free form attacks using a staff like using any other weapons for basic uses. If you want the staff to be special for some reason make it a custom weapon in the custom jutsu thread. If you do want to make it a unique style that's not been done it could be a custom fighting style. But to use a staff in the RP it's like kunai just free form and it it's made of chakra metal you can channel elements through it. You can mention it in your bio or at the start of a battle, or if you have training you could summon it in battle.

Hope this helps
Yes this helps quite a bit. I think I am going to see about making it a custom fighting style. thank you so much.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That sounds good, i just submitted a similar style myself. It's based on a bisento (staff with blade on the end) to make that unique in my own way :) Good luck with that, and drop me a vm if you need any help.
That actually sounds pretty awesome I was thinking of making my staff one of those chain
Linked tri staffs (I forget what they are called) but will definitely drop you a line if I need some help with this. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.