''SSJGod'' Goku looks exactly the same like Kaioken What the living bleepers.

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;DSsFuwA9Oy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSsFuwA9Oy8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I made a video for those who think that ''SSkaioken'' looks better then SSJ4 goku. Take a chill pill with it.!

forgot to mention... Happy new years everyone! God bless!

Last edited:

UchihaKira

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I listened to the first 30 seconds and couldnt take it anymore. No offense but you should better your english and/or speaking skills before moving onto a career in video game/youtube narration.

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I listened to the first 30 seconds and couldnt take it anymore. No offense but you should better your english and/or speaking skills before moving onto a career in video game/youtube narration.
Well if you haven't seen my past videos I do state that I have a speech impediment but I'm sure you didn't know that. I state that I cannot pronounce stuff as well because I have a over bite. Also the voice doesn't matter in making videos it's about the quality one gives not in HDR or anything like that but quality as in good reports news etc etc. if you do not like my voice then don't even say anything. There are people that are having it worser then me. And still made it in YouTube and I'm not saying names. Luckily for you I don't mind what you have to say but others take it to the heart and I know how that feels. I respect your opinion but next time you have something rude to say get the **** out of here.

UchihaKira

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also just because you say no offense that doesn't mean any offense isn't taken.
Was just being honest, get over it. I said I meant no offense by it, just being truthful. Youll get alot worse than what I just said on the internet so if you cant handle that you should quit.

Also ssj4 looks retarded

Last edited: