Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
goku power level in ssj3 is 24 billion plus exponentional multiplier at that rate will be X6,500,377.36
with that gokus raw power in ssj3 is around 156,000,000,000,000,000 which is 156 quadrillion pl

Now if goku with a pl of 10 was able to lift a car which weighter approximate 1 ton we would need to get gokus actual exponentional multiplier of that power level in order to find out how much he can lift in ssj3.

at power level 10 the exponentional multiplier will only be X.00270

so his power level wont even increase

156 quadrillians divided by 10

goku in ssj3 can lift

15,600,000,000,000,000 tons or 15 quadrillion 600 trillion tons now if you think that the car didnt actually weight 1 ton, what if it weighted only 500 kilograms? well you can divide 15 quadrillion 600 trillion tons by 2 and you about 7.5 quadrillion 300 trillion tons.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SCREW ATTACK SCREWED ITSELF ON, YOU CANT JUST MULTIPLY POWER LEVELS AND ASSUME THAT GOKU WILL LIFT 200X of his limit that he was able to lift in his base mode when he is in super saiyan 3 because power levels arent linear, they exponentionally grow and each power level becomes more powerful when a power level is higher.
unless you assume 18 car busters could destroy a moon if they multiplied their power together blahaha

now when it comes to destroying planet

to destroy a single planet you will need a pl of 56,945 which is already taken a fact thats its exponentionaly already scaled

156,000,000,000,000,000/56,945

2,730,000,000,000 2 trillion 730 billion earth sized planets goku can destroy in super saiyan level 3

this perfectly proves why ssj gogeta was able to light up entire galaxy in like a split of a second simply because his power level was much higher compared to ssj3 goku whos pretty much a galaxy buster in that form himself.

You must be registered for see images

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I can tell the numbers are off without even reading

scientific logic=/= anime

because you dont understand the process of power level exponentiality, like i said SCREW ATTACK SCREWED ITSELF UP!!! they shouldnt taken goku 40 tons and multiplied by his super saiyan multiplier because that number would be inacurate, goku power level at that level would be much more higher if we were to count it individually.

if goku at pl 10 struggled to bust a car how did roshi at pl 180 destroyed a moon? huh! power level is exponentional and there is nothing wrong with high numbers dbz characters were planet busters in the begging of the series there is nothing wrong with that power level since characters power levels wouldnt even fit into the manga scan page lol.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
How about any reality warper, any omnipresent or omnipotent, anyone who can restructure molecules and so on?
This doesn't always work. According to Dragonball logic, if someone has a sufficiently high power level even conceptual attacks lose their meaning. E.g Goku transforming back into an adult when he goes ssj4 despite the eternal dragon changing him into a kid.

I get what you are saying though some of the reality warpers like the beyonder, phoenix force of the white crown and TOAA are infinitely superior to goku.

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Goku SS3 is as weak as Krillen. Bills proved that in the movie.
thats the point goku in ssj3 isnt as strong as all you fapboys think he is infact yes i threw bunch of high numbers to give him to feats but to lift a planet sized of earth you need to be able to lift 6 sextillion tons atleast, ssj3 goku can lift way less than that so he isnt even a planet lifter level yet.

6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons planet lifter (earth size)

15,600,000,000,000,000 ssj3 goku strength

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
because you dont understand the process of power level exponentiality, like i said SCREW ATTACK SCREWED ITSELF UP!!! they shouldnt taken goku 40 tons and multiplied by his super saiyan multiplier because that number would be inacurate, goku power level at that level would be much more higher if we were to count it individually.

if goku at pl 10 struggled to bust a car how did roshi at pl 180 destroyed a moon? huh! power level is exponentional and there is nothing wrong with high numbers dbz characters were planet busters in the begging of the series there is nothing wrong with that power level since characters power levels wouldnt even fit into the manga scan page lol.
I agree, power levels are not mesured in a linear way. The concept is similar to earth quake measurement on the reichter scale, despite being only a single level higher, a magnitude 7 earthquake is vastly more damaging than a magnitude 6

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This doesn't always work. According to Dragonball logic, if someone has a sufficiently high power level even conceptual attacks lose their meaning. E.g Goku transforming back into an adult when he goes ssj4 despite the eternal dragon changing him into a kid.

I get what you are saying though some of the reality warpers like the beyonder, phoenix force of the white crown and TOAA are infinitely superior to goku.
agree anyone can be a reality warper but if you cant even move or react at speeds of light or have durability to tank galaxy busting explosions your not going to be very effective. thats in the real fight where there isnt any set up plot!!!

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
thats the point goku in ssj3 isnt as strong as all you fapboys think he is infact yes i threw bunch of high numbers to give him to feats but to lift a planet sized of earth you need to be able to lift 6 sextillion tons atleast, ssj3 goku can lift way less than that so he isnt even a planet lifter level yet.

6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons planet lifter (earth size)

15,600,000,000,000,000 ssj3 goku strength
I don't trust your numbers. Goku is not real so no body cares about how much he can lift.