Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean by Majin “fused” Vegeta? And I’m guessing you’re only restricting Gohan to the Cell Saga, right?

If that’s the case, Majin Vegeta wins. Although Teen Gohan was OP for his time, Majin Vegeta is SSJ2 + the Majin power boost.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you mean by Majin “fused” Vegeta? And I’m guessing you’re only restricting Gohan to the Cell Saga, right?

If that’s the case, Majin Vegeta wins. Although Teen Gohan was OP for his time, Majin Vegeta is SSJ2 + the Majin power boost.
Ah my bad fixed.
Post automatically merged:

Majin Vegeta > SSJ2 Goku > SSJ2 Gohan
Ya i think majin vegeta was pretty powerful even eith goku powering up. Vegeta def has to take this.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Majin Vegeta > SSJ2 Goku > SSJ2 Gohan
SSJ2 Goku was just trying to match Vegeta’s power, he had no intention of winning. He merely wanted to satisfy Vegeta enough for a moment to where they’d both eventually shift their focus on Buu and fight him as a team.

I’d say:
SSJ2 Goku > or = Majin Vegeta > SSJ2 Teen Gohan > SSJ2 “Adult” Gohan

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SSJ2 Goku was just trying to match Vegeta’s power, he had no intention of winning. He merely wanted to satisfy Vegeta enough for a moment to where they’d both eventually shift their focus on Buu and fight him as a team.

I’d say:
SSJ2 Goku > or = Majin Vegeta > SSJ2 Teen Gohan > SSJ2 “Adult” Gohan
Exactly this, gokus ssj2 form matched vegetas ssj2 amped up on babidis magic. A lot of people forget majin vegeta is just ssj2 vegeta with a power bump. Both are stronger than cell ssj2 gohan as hinted at by vegeta, and both would absolute shit stomp buu saga ssj2 gohan

Op, majin vegeta would beat ssj2 gohan

Fun fact: dead/alive vegeta post fat buu fight should be even considerably stronger than his majin version going by dragonball rules

Edit: I always thought it was cool that ssj2 gohan from cell saga’s power level was still relevant and “for the time” by the time the buu saga rolls around, it gives an idea of just how much gohan had in him(before the kai awakening)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only difference between the two is no conscience for Vegeta. That is my interpretation at my age. His magic didn't make him stronger it made him more ruthless.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vegeta wins. There's no need to look at feats. All that's required is to know that Base Vegeta could stomp out Base Gohan, so multiplying both of their power by the same value only widens the gap and strengthens Vegeta's dominance.

If the two had close values and they were: Vegeta = 40, Gohan = 30, you'd say anyone could win that though it's in Vegeta's favor.
But once it starts spiking to 4,000 vs 3,000, 40,000 vs 30,000, 400,000 vs 300,000, or 4 million vs 3 million, you know who to bet on.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s incorrect
He wanted Babidi to reawaken the evil in his heart. Stop listening to the nerds over the internet and listen to the one guy that watched it without nerdy conversations.

Vegeta has the psychology of Narcissism which is why he was so strong.