Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we know that akira toriyama made a scale that shows
goku being 6 beerus being 10 and whis being 15

goku and vegeta are close to having similar power ratios therefore if both of them were to fuse with potara earing

their power would multiply not just add up 6x6=36

making them atleast 2.4X stronger than whis and 3.6X stronger than beerus

i mean vegetto will be soo strong in that form that he could literaly crawl out from the tv screen and bash the authors head.

also he could probably solo most of the other gods that are in the other multiverses by himself.

You must be registered for see images

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't get how fusions work. It does not multiply their power levels together, or else Vegito would have annihilated Buu just by flicking his wrist, based on Goku's and Vegeta's power level at the time. Fusion adds both power levels together then multiplies it by something around 10x I would guess.

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't get how fusions work. It does not multiply their power levels together, or else Vegito would have annihilated Buu just by flicking his wrist, based on Goku's and Vegeta's power level at the time. Fusion adds both power levels together then multiplies it by something around 10x I would guess.
nope! you do realize that when goku and vegeta fused in their base they stomped buuhan and if you combine base vegeta and base goku power levels they would get stomped by ssj goku because that would make them X2 potara fusion doesnt add your power level it multiplies it!!!