Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!..

I hope he beats the shit out of Freiza in that mode an it's explained how he got it.

He's not a fan of getting it the way Son did or power in general..

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We saw SSG Vegeta in the manga. This looks cool tho.
He already used it in the manga. Didn't really understand why it wasn't adapted in the anime.
No shit? I must of totally forgotten it, if either one of you guys remember do you know what issue it was? Or at least why he’s doing it so I can find it

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just wonder how strong will he be
They seem to just ssg to use the speed, but not expend the energy of Ssb. He’s getting pushed back in ssj against base powered up broly in the preview.

They should both(goku and vegeta) be stronger than their ToP versions(minus ultra instinct of course, and ssb evo if they don’t show it)

Juhanou

Kin
37💸
Kumi
1,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They seem to just ssg to use the speed, but not expend the energy of Ssb. He’s getting pushed back in ssj against base powered up broly in the preview.

They should both(goku and vegeta) be stronger than their ToP versions(minus ultra instinct of course, and ssb evo if they don’t show it)
Imagine they doing the fusion and going ultra instinct may they would have a nice upper hand :unsure:

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn’t be surprised. My only issue with ultra instinct is that it’s suggested that UI is the pinnacle. If that’s the case there’s no where else for goku(and vegeta) to go after that
Possibly they could start focusing on techniques and abilities rather than raw strength, speed & reflexes.
ToP showed a lot of good examples of techniques defeating(or standing a chance) stronger enemies.

Like Hit’s time freeze against Jiren

Roshi’s fights

Krillins

SSB Goku vs Jiren round 2. The land mines, destruction disc combos, etc.

& of course 17’s force field

Oh and of course Mufasa versus the immortal Zamasu

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Possibly they could start focusing on techniques and abilities rather than raw strength, speed & reflexes.
ToP showed a lot of good examples of techniques defeating(or standing a chance) stronger enemies.

Like Hit’s time freeze against Jiren

Roshi’s fights

Krillins

SSB Goku vs Jiren round 2. The land mines, destruction disc combos, etc.

& of course 17’s force field

Oh and of course Mufasa versus the immortal Zamasu
All notable, and very true, just odd considering the norm lol I actually enjoyed the first fight with jiren a lil more, goku starts out ok, and then quickly gets a spectacular beat down, just cause it’s cool to see goku get a beating now and then, Especially in that way, he couldn’t do shit and he gets worse and worse throughout the fight(it’s a quick fight but it’s noticeable)