uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SSBE should win, Vegeta has only just begun to tap into it while Goku is at his SSBKK20 peak yet they were pretty much on par against Jiren

Also in their tag team against Jiren, Vegeta approaches with raw power while Goku was still relying on strategy more.

Along with Vegeta neg diffing a GoD & destruction energy itself

I really hope SSBE isn’t retconned.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A simple super saiyan 4 would have been brilliant...cause then they wouldn't have to be bothered with those ridiculous long names for each transformation.

But at the same time, it became cliche, all thanks to fanboys.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’d say vegeta, mainly for the above stated reason that it’s new, and the show already implied it’s equal to ssbkk20. On top of that evo is a form while 20 is a stressful power up on top of a form. Don’t know if that matters or not. I’d give it to veggie

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SSBE should win, Vegeta has only just begun to tap into it while Goku is at his SSBKK20 peak yet they were pretty much on par against Jiren

Also in their tag team against Jiren, Vegeta approaches with raw power while Goku was still relying on strategy more.

Believe me, it won't be showed again

They were overall equal, but then Vegita powered up against Toppo and took a shit on him, so SSBE is obviously stronger.

Off topic, SSBE should have been the real look of UI. Without the darker hair i mean. UI shouldn't be a transformation, so a differrent hair colour is stupid, but if we talk about the eyes, we can see the connection eyes-->reflexes. I'd have made UI be just like SSBE but with normal light blue hair, keeping the eyes, so that way you have Goku or Vegita fighting with the raw power of SS blue and with the fighting technique of UI.

Carpchonay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Neg diffed a GoD? So now when you put all of your energy into an attack that originally destroyed the person using it that means he used no effort at all? Neg diff is thrown around so casually on this site I can't take what you say seriously. Vegeta risked his life not knowing if he will survive so dont throw neg diff around.

As for the other ones in this thread "its already been implied that its equal to SSBKKx20 but vegeta is stronger hurp durp". No. They both fought Jiren and neither one stood a chance and nobody did better against him than the other until goku went UI. Nobody has any proof that this second SSB stage is stronger than Goku at full power kaioken.

As for the "stressful" part of kaioken you're talking about infinitemugen... You and I and everyone else knows that by the time the tournament of power started that Goku has mastered KK in his blue form. He spams it so much it doesn't do harm to his body anymore. Goku wins and he always beats Vegeta. That's Dragon ball in a nutshell for you.